The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Ring 98 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Stevethomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern U.S.A.
3724 Posts

Profile of Stevethomas
This is a message to congratulate Ring 98 (Jackson, Mississippi) of the International Brotherhood of Magicians on their "re-incorporation" in to the group! I am the Territorial Vice President of the IBM for the state of Mississippi, and a former president of Ring 98 (I was late for a meeting and it stuck!)...I am so glad the group finally has a group of willing participants who are members of the IBM who are happy to spend the time each month to meet and support the Brotherhood.

I wish I could've attended your monthly meeting in May, but I hope to be there in June to meet and greet, shake hands and get pictures for the Linking Ring magazine.

Magically,
Steve Thomas
mrunge
View Profile
Inner circle
Charleston, SC
3717 Posts

Profile of mrunge
Congratulations Ring 98, on your renewed group! That is exciting and I wish you much success in the future.

Mark. Smile
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20517 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Congratulations to Ring 98!

If Ring 35 in Birmingham, Alabama can help, give us a shot at it.

Bob Sanders
President - Ring 35
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
LCBellah
View Profile
New user
95 Posts

Profile of LCBellah
Thanks. It's really exciting to have an IBM ring here in Jackson, Mississippi. I'm one of the new members and I'm looking forward to learning from the "pros". We've already had a couple of meetings and I think we have a really great group.

Steve, I look forward to meeting you at one of our meetings. I read your posts a lot here on the Magic Café.

Lynn
Stevethomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern U.S.A.
3724 Posts

Profile of Stevethomas
Lynn,

I do keep missing the meetings, due to family committments or magic gigs, but I fully intend to make one in the next few months. Hopefully, we can take some pics and put them into the Linking Ring to let the world know the Gene Grant Ring/Ring 98 of the International Brotherhood of Magicians is truly alive and well!

Steve Thomas
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
20517 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Lynn,

I enjoyed our telephone conversation and learning about the renewal that is taking place in Ring 98.

Ask Mark Runge above (Ring 370 in Charleston, SC), invite me to show up for the Ring to do a silk lecture and I will. I like to see people sharing an interest in magic.

Congratulations and good luck!

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
mrunge
View Profile
Inner circle
Charleston, SC
3717 Posts

Profile of mrunge
Steve and Lynn,

Take Bob up on visiting your group. You will have a fantastic time and learn some great silk magic in the process.

Also, if I can help, just drop me a PM.

Good luck! Mark.
Stevethomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern U.S.A.
3724 Posts

Profile of Stevethomas
I think most of the members of Ring 98 (I could be wrong) were at the Louisiana Magic Weekend last year, and had the pleasure of seeing/meeting Bob there. I know I did! Where does he keep all those fabulous silks?!

Steve
dlachance
View Profile
Veteran user
Mississippi
344 Posts

Profile of dlachance
I want to thank you all for your kind words of congratulations. No one is more excited about Ring 98 than I.

Steve, I can't wait to meet ya....

Lynn, thanks for being a part of the success of this ring....

Bob....I'm gonna meet you....I'd love to get you over for some silk magic....

Take care all,
Dorian LaChance
-Dorian LaChance
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
20517 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Dorian,

Thank you for email. I look forward to September 14th at Ring 98.

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
20517 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Just a follow-up note: I really enjoyed my time in Jackson. Lecturers who get the opportunity to visit Ring 98 should do it!

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Ring 98 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL