The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » Jozo Bozo Case??? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

adam christopher
View Profile
Veteran user
316 Posts

Profile of adam christopher
Does anybody on the board know what kind of case JB is using? It's like a cross between a suitcase and a trunk that's been squashed down! Looks like there's a good amount of space for some of my thicker props without being a full-sized trunk!!!

Thanks,

Adam
Jozo Bozo
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of Jozo Bozo
Hello Adam,

As not being much of a forum guy (obviously), here I am, anwering your question in less than 2 months Smile

Sorry, but I'm really not on forums often.

I use regular tool box (Home Depot - 20 US$). They are nice and sturdy and come in different sizes and shapes.

If you'll be at KIDabra in August (MY STRONG SUGGESTION FOR EVERY SERRIOUS KIDSHOW GUY!!!) I'll have a workshop and we'll be making a case for Ken Scott. Everybod at the workshop will get a free CD with PowerPoint presentation and some 50 photos of how to make a case so if you'll be there it's great!

Best regards

Jozo Bozo
Ethan
View Profile
Regular user
UK
142 Posts

Profile of Ethan
Hi Jozo,

Just wondering if your going to do the same kind of demonstration at Kidology?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » Jozo Bozo Case??? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL