The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » Balloon figures for a Fairy Ball (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

The Pianoman
View Profile
Veteran user
Lliving in Scotland.
340 Posts

Profile of The Pianoman
Hi all, I am doing a Fairy Ball this coming Saturday night and wondered if anyone has some good ideas for suitable figures, gags, bits of busines that would fit well with the theme.

I am a professional ballon guy but usually make one balloon figures for speed and simplicity,.

My working balloons are 260s but the client has asked me if I would like some other sizes ordered in to facilitate the Fairy Theme.

Thanks in advance

Alan

http://www.alandavidson.me.uk
http://www.halfdaft.com
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
What is a 'fairy ball' and how would different size balloons, other than one sixties, facilitate a fairy theme?
Pokie-Poke
View Profile
Special user
Bensalem, PA
883 Posts

Profile of Pokie-Poke
Wow I learned how to do fairy with 160's at twist and shout but I don't know how to explain them. some of them were princess with wings. clear 160's
www.pokie-poke.com
The Adventure cont...
The Mighty Fool
View Profile
Inner circle
I feel like a big-top tent having
2120 Posts

Profile of The Mighty Fool
Well, the professorwonder gallery has directions on making a really nice angel...which I'm sure could be converterd to a fairy with a few minor tweaks. The 9-balloon parasol would also be nice.
Everybody wants to beleive.....we just help them along.
The Pianoman
View Profile
Veteran user
Lliving in Scotland.
340 Posts

Profile of The Pianoman
Hi all, A Fairy Ball is an evening of all things Fairy, as in Elev's, Pixies, etc etc.

The size issue is irrelevant, I meant that if neccessary I would buy other sizes than 260 if I had too.

Regards Alan
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Interesting. Thank you.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » Balloon figures for a Fairy Ball (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL