The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Cut to Any Card In the Deck (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
jazzy snazzy
View Profile
Inner circle
run off by a mob of Villagers wielding
2108 Posts

Profile of jazzy snazzy
I met a professional gambler who could do that. He never missed and could even bring any named card to the top instantly. I asked him how many cards he could control at once. He said "52".
"The secret of life is to look good from a distance."
-Charles Schulz
Socalled
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of Socalled
Hey all... I had a Cardini deck like 10 years ago and I can't find it anywhere... apparently "they" don't make 'em any more, and I can't remember the way it was set up... I know I could make one in about 5 minutes with a pair of scissors but *** I can't remember!!! Maybe it's bad form but could someone refresh my memory???? Argggghhhh!!! Thanks...
MHamel
View Profile
New user
New Hampshire
71 Posts

Profile of MHamel
Marc Oberon has a deck designed specifically for this. He has it when he lectures and it is really impressive but might not be for all magicians...
Josh Chaikin
View Profile
Inner circle
Kansas City
1430 Posts

Profile of Josh Chaikin
Years ago I remember seeing Bruce Cervon perform an effect like this on an old tape, I don't remember the name of the effect or video. This method was done with a normal, shuffled deck.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Cut to Any Card In the Deck (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL