The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Who knows the self-levitation THE LEVITATIONIST by Lincoln Ellis (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

gitty
View Profile
Special user
Vienna, Austria
872 Posts

Profile of gitty
Does anybody ever heard or knows the self-levitation "The Levitationist"?

It should be one of the "best" self-levitation.
It comes from Australia and was created by Lincoln Ellis.

Who knows more????????
WALTHER
Piz
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago, IL
1351 Posts

Profile of Piz
Never heard of it, sounds interesting, gotta look into it.

Paul
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4323 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Found this...http://cgi.ebay.com/Self-Levitation_W0QQitemZ270125474923QQihZ017QQcategoryZ11739QQcmdZViewItem

I kinda choose not to trust it. I don't think anyone has announced it really. Could just be a scam.
gitty
View Profile
Special user
Vienna, Austria
872 Posts

Profile of gitty
I just received this answer of a few questions about the Ebay-auction from the seller:

You cannot be surrounded while levitating, only with shoes, although if you purchase this item you will figure out an easy way to do it without shoes, the angles are just front on, so you are facing the spectators as you levitate, there is no uncomfort etc. with walking with the gimmick, when you walk with the gimmick you can even do a full 360 degree rotation right infront of the spectators eyes to show there is nothing on the back of your legs, I would not recomend carrying the gimmick as it is better just to "wear" it and then levitate in less than 3 seconds! I love this levitation, I think it is better than the others because it is easy to perform, it is a lot cheaper than others like the Icarus effect etc. I hope all this helps
WALTHER
Mehtas
View Profile
Inner circle
England, UK
1650 Posts

Profile of Mehtas
His discription says you rise 30 cm above, which nearly a foot off the ground.

Sounds like levitations already in the market.

Only two levitations offer you a foot off the ground.

Neo-Rise method and Icarus.
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4323 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
I'm gonna refuse to take any hype or thought into this. When I get a job I'm getting the icarus. I watched my friends icarus dvd and it's something I like and will save up and buy.
Mehtas
View Profile
Inner circle
England, UK
1650 Posts

Profile of Mehtas
Wow,

We are getting imuned to self levitation hype Smile

Seems like we won't be seeing those self levitation mega threads.
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4323 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
I'm 16, I'm getting to old for this.
donkeys and waffles
View Profile
Loyal user
From Florida but all over US now....
294 Posts

Profile of donkeys and waffles
No demo of this anywhere ? I would think they would want to have one for a levitation. The guy has 100 percent positive feedback on his ebay account so he is probably a straight shooter.
3 people can keep a secret if two of them are dead... Benjamin Franklin
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
9096 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Feedback of 64 is nothing to go by, and none of those feedbacks refer to any levitation.
donkeys and waffles
View Profile
Loyal user
294 Posts

Feedback of 64 in my opinion is very good. I have been on Ebay for 5 yrs and will not buy anything from someone with repeated neg feedbacks and also with others with no feedback at all. It means he has had 64 transactions with no issues and everyone was happy with their purchase from or sale to this person. I did notice that the levi wasnt one or didn't appear to be any of the transactions. It it much better than having a bunch of negative reviews. I just think it shows the guy is above board. The levi may not be worth anything but at least it does show that the chances are that the guy is gonna be straight with you concerning the response he gave Gitty. Imagine if he had this levi we don't know about AND had bad feedback. Demo would be nice.
donkeys and waffles
View Profile
Loyal user
294 Posts

Anyone heard anything else from this or has anyone bought this ?
Phil Thomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Newark, Ohio
1117 Posts

Profile of Phil Thomas
Another levitation hype? WOW! That's just, well, that's umm....that's ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
"If we lose the sense of the mysterious, life is no more than a snuffed out candle."

Albert Einstein
Piz
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago, IL
1351 Posts

Profile of Piz
Well, I looked everywhere and this levi is no longer for sale (from my research). Can't help but wonder who bought it (if someone even did), or how it works.

Paul
gitty
View Profile
Special user
Vienna, Austria
872 Posts

Profile of gitty
No bids! Nobody bought it.
WALTHER
Mehtas
View Profile
Inner circle
England, UK
1650 Posts

Profile of Mehtas
Paul,

I think its icarus ripp off.

Apart from wild levi (aka neo rise) and Icarus, NO other self levitation will offer you 1 foot levitation. unless you used the AGA method and did it on stage.

Its useless chasing and wondering what this 1 foot levi was.
jaymeswhite
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of jaymeswhite
Yeah I recommend icarus its worth it
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Who knows the self-levitation THE LEVITATIONIST by Lincoln Ellis (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL