The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Shrinker! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2221 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
Any updates on price and shipment date?
semo
View Profile
Loyal user
San Jose, CA
300 Posts

Profile of semo
I heard around June 21 for shipment and under 200.
Scott Emo, co-creator of Fenced In Illusion - There's nothing better than breaking free!

And creator of Sacred - The Child Conjuring Illusion - Because there is nothing more magical than the creation of a child.

Find them at: http://www.masterofillusions.ca/
Phil Thomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Newark, Ohio
1117 Posts

Profile of Phil Thomas
This seems to have a lot of potential. Just use your imagination. Some will like it, some won't, so what? Everything I have ever purchased from Andrew has never failed to keep me happy and I can't wait to get this one. Keep up the great work Andrew.

:cheers:

Phil
"If we lose the sense of the mysterious, life is no more than a snuffed out candle."

Albert Einstein
Majestic12
View Profile
Special user
Maryland
643 Posts

Profile of Majestic12
semo
View Profile
Loyal user
San Jose, CA
300 Posts

Profile of semo
Preorders are now being taken for $149 for shipment due out on June 21. It appears to be only a limited quantity being made to begin with (like 30 something left in in this batch). I've ordered mine. I'll post my review after I get it and am able to work with it a while.

By the way Majestic12, great review. Thanks for that. It helped me with my decision.
Scott Emo, co-creator of Fenced In Illusion - There's nothing better than breaking free!

And creator of Sacred - The Child Conjuring Illusion - Because there is nothing more magical than the creation of a child.

Find them at: http://www.masterofillusions.ca/
X54CJ
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of X54CJ
Guys! We're talking about Amndrew Mayne here. Andrew has created his own type of magic, one that works really well with some but not so well with others. Loook at Gutbuster, not particularly comploicated but the EFFECT was awesome. Stop thinking like magicians, how would you feel as a spectator if someone walked up to you and suddenly shrunk? How would you feel if a midget walked up to you and suddenly was taller than you? Look at Andrews effects, they are something new to AUDIENCES! People are getting bored with the same old stereotypical magician with cards and a top hat. When you open a new effect, oftenm you are dissapointed with the method, but no matter hoe complicated or intricate the workings are, the EFFECT is the same. Andrews effects are original, and I feel Andrew is a Illusion Inventyor that people should start watching. He is going to be up there with Osborne, Harris, Woodberry etc VERY SOON. Shrinker is more than you think, and to an audiance it is REAL MAGIC!
Zack
View Profile
Special user
551 Posts

Profile of Zack
I think this trick is not very magical, but is so beautifully WEIRD. While the basic working is obvious to me, I'm having a very hard time working out the gimmick. I'm honestly puzzled. Not floored, but puzzled.

I really really, want to see the growing version where the magician comes out of the box.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Shrinker! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL