The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Disagreeable (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Josh Riel
View Profile
Inner circle
of hell
1995 Posts

Profile of Josh Riel
Who do you dislike for no particular reason, just to see your name 6 posts in a row in "Not Very Magical Still" on the Magic Café'?

Me? Well thanks for asking: Left handed people, Canadians, and Australians, but not Tasmanians.
Magic is doing improbable things with odd items that, under normal circumstances, would be unnessecary and quite often undesirable.
Josh Riel
View Profile
Inner circle
of hell
1995 Posts

Profile of Josh Riel
I would like, at this time, to curse the name of Mucky Spleen for destroying my 2:38 dream!

May all that is unpleasant be covering your body when next you sleep!
Magic is doing improbable things with odd items that, under normal circumstances, would be unnessecary and quite often undesirable.
PutASpellOnMe
View Profile
New user
OK
27 Posts

Profile of PutASpellOnMe
Someone wearing a strapless shirt with a bra that isn't!!

People who write on their hands!

Tongue piercings!

Rough or dry feet - ewwwww!!!

Grasshoppers!
"A friend is a present you give yourself"
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Angelina Jolie. Well there's sort of a reason but it's not reasonable...her lips remind me of a Chimps butt.

George Clooney...this is the kind of arrogant big headed p*ick I hated in high school. Neener.

Movie reviewers that review the movie they think should have been made rather than the one that was. Movie reviewers that write from their lefty political agenda so that I hear the voice of Richard Simmons when I try to read them.

PC morons and busy bodies. (not the 'puter)

Stuff:
Tube Tops at Disneyland...don't even women get the urge to just pull them down to get a double pop? (I don't mean their own.)

Yeah...Tongue piercings. Actually any piercings. meh.
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Disagreeable (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL