The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Jack Parkers Set To Stun (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Irishghost
View Profile
Inner circle
www.gaffguy.com
1225 Posts

Profile of Irishghost
I have been to Mr Parkers site and went to buy both Set to kill and set to stun.The site says that due to his illness he is unable to send. Any ideas were else one could get his effects? I really hope he is ok. I really could not believe my eyes whan I was told to view his work via an online friend.

Regards,
Jeremy Hanrahan
I get to gaff some cool stuff for some cool people
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
6908 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
Woah. Glad I read this. I was going to order some stuff from Jack in the near future. His card magic is incredible. I hope he's okay.
THEGUY26 (Will Swanson)
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota, USA
2379 Posts

Profile of THEGUY26 (Will Swanson)
Yeah, you should check out the new Genii. I hope he gets better!
cgscpa
View Profile
Elite user
Ashton, MD
447 Posts

Profile of cgscpa
More information can be found from Jack Parker on the Genii Forum:

http://geniimagazine.com/forum/cgi-bin/u......t=000108

He's handling his health issues with an incredible amount of grace. His effects in Genii are great and I imagine his e-books are just as good.
Iain Moran
View Profile
Special user
Manchester, England
682 Posts

Profile of Iain Moran
Jack's E-Books contain some of the most elegantly constructed card magic I've ever seen. Take a look at Jack's website there are some great demo videos of some of the E-book contents.

He also published some superb material in a Genii (June I think) last year as well as the latest one.

Anything by Jack Parker is HIGHLY recommended!

Iain.
Joshua Barrett
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
3627 Posts

Profile of Joshua Barrett
From the way it sounds he's past getting better I think its just a matter of time now sadly
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Jack Parkers Set To Stun (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL