The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » The Magical Commentary - a blog (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Hagerman
View Profile
Regular user
108 Posts

Profile of Hagerman
Hey guys. I just wanted to let you all know that I started a blog: The Magical Commentary.

I began two days ago and I will be getting into some deep magical topics geared toward the layman. I'm going to try to expose the trickery that surrounds us in life, the media, and in politics. I am enlisting your support to help make people more aware of how gullible we are as a race. It takes magicians to deliver this message but most of us take our knowledge of deception for granted. We forget how powerful it really is.

People are exposed to tricks everyday but they do not see these tricks as tricks because there is nothing outrageous like cutting a woman in two or ripping a head off a dove like we do. I believe it's time to use our skills to expose those who have the same skills when they are misleading the public.

Check it out and tell me what you think. I recycled the two posts at the top of my blog from some stuff I wrote here at the magic Café. Scroll down to "You can save the world" for the new stuff.

Enjoy!
Hagerman
View Profile
Regular user
108 Posts

Profile of Hagerman
I may have sounded rash. I'll approach this again at a later date. Give me a few years. By that time I should have racked my count past the magic 50 mark.
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27106 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Did you notice when Rushkoff was mentioned around here?

Or when "poker without cards" was brought up, offered and some discussion was attempted?
...to all the coins I've dropped here
Hagerman
View Profile
Regular user
108 Posts

Profile of Hagerman
No I didn't Jonathan. I'll do some searches. Thank you.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » The Magical Commentary - a blog (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL