The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » David Blaine and David Copperfield (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

antonio2030
View Profile
Regular user
112 Posts

Profile of antonio2030
Ok, maybe not discussing about comedy magic, but this video I think is really funny, maybe give can give you some ideas, I got´em, plus it got me thinking, about how magic is different somehow now, and people is looking for something more "real" like street magic, of magic with less gimicked stuff, more than stage great illusions, even when I'm a big Copperfield admiror, specially cause of his style for presenting the effects, well, here´s the link, Hhahaha, kinda cool.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Hy3wgBS01-c&a......;search=
illusions & reality
View Profile
Special user
Saskatoon, SK, CANADA
859 Posts

Profile of illusions & reality
That video is hilarious!
MagiClyde
View Profile
Special user
Columbus, Ohio
871 Posts

Profile of MagiClyde
It was absolutely great and closer to the truth of the matter than anyone will ever be willing to admit.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around the idea that a rich person like Copperfield might think that a "shiny, new quarter" would help a "homeless" person buy a cup of coffee. Sadly, too many of us who are really well off are in touch with the harsh realities of the world around us and how it affects others.
Magic! The quicker picker-upper!
Allan Bright
View Profile
Regular user
134 Posts

Profile of Allan Bright
Thanks for posting. I love it. They should do one now, with Copperfield and Criss Angel, that could be something !
antonio2030
View Profile
Regular user
112 Posts

Profile of antonio2030
I'm pretty sure they´re gonna, yeah, Copperfield/angel video would be really funny I guess
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » David Blaine and David Copperfield (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL