The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Station manager reviewed.. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

dylan magic
View Profile
Elite user
424 Posts

Profile of dylan magic
Hey guys a week or so ago I asked for reviews on this on the Café, after recieving the email advertising the routine from steve Fearsons site http://www.downloadmagic.com..
afetr reading the mixed rveiews steve Fearson e-mailed me personall and sent me a copy of the manuscript.
here goes with the review....

ok I can see why a lot of magicians/menatalist would be a little ****ed, this 15 page download is kinda hard work to go through but weel worth it. it is essentially a drawing duplication that can be done impromptu..e.g on a bar napkin for example.
essentially two drawings are done and either match exactly or one is matched and they other may be defined as a hit depending on the situation.(sorry to be a liitle vague but to give further detail would betray the method somewhat). because of the nature of the small element of risk involved this may put some people off but if used in conjuction with banacheks psychological sublties for example, thier chances of hitting on both drawings increase rapidly. a lot of ideas for the most popular drawings are covered in the pdf anyway.
the actually method pleased me greatly and would be other of uses with a little imagination.
overall I like the idea and would have not been disappointed if I had bought it, it takes a little work to make it fit to your style(maybe this is the reason for the mixed reviews?.you are not buying a packet trick etc where everything is set out for you, it takes a little bit of work) . but its well worth it and will pay off if you put just a little time into it.
I would say its a serious routine for the more serious mentalist who at the worst case scenario can handle a slight miss.(even if you miss on one of the drawings the routine is still strong, if you hit both and theres a good chance you will, the routine is astonishing!!).
the method enclosed in the manuscript is laid out in good manor but you will have to sift throught the alien story mumbo jumbo, in which the @author says the method was told to him by aliens after being abducted..(seriously!)..
overall a quality download and thanks to mr Fearson for the kindness of sending it to me for review.
Andi Peters
View Profile
Inner circle
1331 Posts

Profile of Andi Peters
Brilliant, I've been waiting for Steve to release his new stuff now he's back on the scene. Will be buying this as soon as I get paid.
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
11628 Posts

Profile of John C
Steve, send me the manuscript. I can't find at downloadmagic.com

John
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
230 Posts

Profile of balducci
Quote:
On 2007-06-04 17:09, Andi Peters wrote:
Brilliant, I've been waiting for Steve to release his new stuff now he's back on the scene. Will be buying this as soon as I get paid.

It's not new, this station manager document has been out for a long time (going on a couple of years, maybe more).
Make America Great Again! - Trump in 2020 ... "We're a capitalistic society. I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not going to bail me out. I've been on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No." - Craig T. Nelson, actor.
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
230 Posts

Profile of balducci
Just for the record, judging from the thread below, the SM document was already old in October, 2004:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......forum=15
Make America Great Again! - Trump in 2020 ... "We're a capitalistic society. I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not going to bail me out. I've been on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No." - Craig T. Nelson, actor.
dylan magic
View Profile
Elite user
424 Posts

Profile of dylan magic
http://www.station-manager.com/..is the actual link if you interested john , it got emailed to me by download magic..i'm glad it got re-advertised because it is a gem and I would be gutted to have missed it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Station manager reviewed.. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.22 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL