The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Wrestled a funny looking Flying Monkey! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
Quote:
On 2007-06-06 14:44, Slim King wrote:
No monkeys today......

I think that Tony may have been feeding the monkeys lots of his homemade pies and GIN!

I have been told that Tony makes his own gin in his basement! SHHHHHH let’s not let this get out. The feds may be knocking on his door if they knew.

I believe that all the monkeys may be passed out in a back alley somewhere sleeping it off. Shame on you Tony! LOL
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
Quote:
On 2007-06-06 12:40, Mental_Mike wrote:
Anyone have copies of "Something" that they wanna sell????? If so PLEEEASE PM me!!

Good luck with that request. If you get it, it will be from someone that pirated the thing.
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Quote:
On 2007-06-05 10:39, chichi711 wrote:
Mike did you order this DVD? I would be VERY curious to hear your thoughts on it.
My mind has been racing for the last 12 hours.

Curiosity kills a cat. Smile

Quote:
On 2007-06-06 14:44, Slim King wrote:
No monkeys today......

Nope. Just gorilla magic by David Blaine. Smile
discjockey
View Profile
Elite user
451 Posts

Profile of discjockey
What must one do to obtain these? Was this another one of his limited releases?
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Go to the top of this forum and click on the pink ad.
It is like stepping through the looking glass. Smile
fishwasher
View Profile
Inner circle
B'ham uk
1231 Posts

Profile of fishwasher
A monkey just arrived for me - thankfully he handed me the package without too much of a fight, just a couple of stones thrown at me half heartedly - he must have been tired. I looked up and saw him take a pink frock from my neighbours washing line, he put it on and flew away snarling.

But I'm sure it will all be worth it for what is contained inside....
Sayn lay narn, marli?

http://www.bizarremagic.net
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
The monkey's flight path should bring them by my abode around 1:30 PM....I'll be waiting Net In Hand.
The Monkey Master has suggested that today might be the one. I'm not too sure. If he arrives, it's off to the Beach with my laptop....If he doesn't, it's off to the beach with Rum! Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
fishwasher
View Profile
Inner circle
B'ham uk
1231 Posts

Profile of fishwasher
Quote:
On 2007-06-07 12:44, Slim King wrote:
I'm not too sure. If he arrives, it's off to the Beach with my laptop....If he doesn't, it's off to the beach with Rum! Smile

Naked?
Sayn lay narn, marli?

http://www.bizarremagic.net
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
No Monkeys today....Time for me and Captain Morgan to do some marketing research on Daytona Beach Smile
Everyone's welcome!
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
discjockey
View Profile
Elite user
451 Posts

Profile of discjockey
Just ordered it. Cant wait!
muffin
View Profile
Loyal user
London
294 Posts

Profile of muffin
I thought the second DVD was going to be directed more towards magicians, so I have ignored it up until now. However from reading the descriptions, plus the knowledge I gained from the Something DVD, looks like I'm going to have to get this also.
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
Muffin I sort of thought the same thing. Boy was I wrong!
Jim-Callahan
View Profile
V.I.P.
5018 Posts

Profile of Jim-Callahan
Muffin,

I was considering a release of magic presentations but will be unable to do so for several months.

Jim
“I can make Satan’s devils dance like fine gentlemen across the stage of reality”.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Wrestled a funny looking Flying Monkey! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL