The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Shoot ogawas ninja rings (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
TheAmbitiousCard
View Profile
Eternal Order
Northern California
13425 Posts

Profile of TheAmbitiousCard
I consider the ninja rings to be one of the finest strolling/close-up tricks that you can do.
Such a nice break from card tricks and sponge balls. If it's loud, you can do it completely silently or if nice music is playing you can do it silently to the background music. Draws a crowd. Very elegant. Or humorous. However you want to do it.

A crash link 6 inches from the spectators' eyes is one of the greatest moments in magic.
www.theambitiouscard.com Hand Crafted Magic
Trophy Husband, Father of the Year Candidate,
Chippendale's Dancer applicant, Unofficial World Record Holder.
marty.sasaki
View Profile
Inner circle
1117 Posts

Profile of marty.sasaki
The crash link is especially impressive to spectators. The blocked link is impressive to magicians, especially to those who know the standard rings.

I often pull them out just to practice, and quite often draw a small crowd. The spectator links are also well received, even if not done perfectly.

I'm still working on a routine though, not quite happy with what I have, there are spots that are repetitive to me, but they might be okay to an audience.
Marty Sasaki
Arlington, Massachusetts, USA

Standard disclaimer: I'm just a hobbyist who enjoys occasionally mystifying friends and family, so my opinions should be viewed with this in mind.
fxdude
View Profile
Loyal user
Hollywood
241 Posts

Profile of fxdude
I believe they are available on Shoot's website:

http://www.holyshoot.com/magicshop2.htm
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Shoot ogawas ninja rings (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL