The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Mind Shades » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4203 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
http://www.masterofillusions.ca/master_of_illusions_news.htm

Says Mind Shades and Broom thru body are coming soon...what is Mind Shades?
niva
View Profile
Inner circle
Malta (Europe)
2952 Posts

Profile of niva
Yeah, what is this??
Yours,

Ivan
Chris Oberle
View Profile
Elite user
California
455 Posts

Profile of Chris Oberle
Mind Shades.
I like the sound of it already.
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2682 Posts

Profile of Peter Loughran
This is what they are:

http://www.masterofillusions.ca/master_o......oon1.htm

We have them instock and are taking orders. Begins shipping next wed.

Thanks for the interest.

P.
Brand New: - MICRO VANISHING STATUE OF LIBERTY ILLUSION
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:
https://m.facebook.com/peter.loughran.9

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

Also visit: www.tenyoelite.com
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4446 Posts

Profile of Christopher Williams
I don't get them...can you actually tell me what they do Peter, without giving the method away? After reading the ad on the site, all I get so far is they are a pair of 'modern' sunglasses, that allow impromptu mircales...how? Can you describe some of the effects?
www.magicman13.co.uk

Copies of the limited edition 'MindPlay' still available
Joshua Barrett
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
3627 Posts

Profile of Joshua Barrett
From the discription id say it allows you to see invisible ink
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2682 Posts

Profile of Peter Loughran
Nope not invisible ink, they are far more versitile than that. They do exactly what they say they do in the ad, they allow you to gain secret information without detection from your spectators, and we teach you how to use these glasses in so many differnt ways from something simple to learning the identity of freely chosen playing cards and thought of pictures, to performing dangerous stunts, mentalism etc, you name it. These glasses let you see things that you are not supposed to see in such a way it goes completely undetected. The glasses also appear and function as normal glasses, and with the newly re-mastered technology the secret of these glasses cannot be detected by anyone other than the magician.

Hope that helps.

P.
Brand New: - MICRO VANISHING STATUE OF LIBERTY ILLUSION
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:
https://m.facebook.com/peter.loughran.9

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

Also visit: www.tenyoelite.com
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4446 Posts

I PMed Peter my thoughts on this, and I was correct, and let me say WOO!!! My initial thought on this had me thinking, then I thought 'Nah, couldn't be that!', so I contacted Peter just to make sure it wasn't that, but it was! Let me say this is awesome!!! My order for this will be in soon, and this is highly recommended!! This will take street performers Magic to a higher level!

The world of Impromptu Magic is getting better all the time! I have Freakey on my keys, Between the Lines in my Stealth Assasin wallet, soon to get the Relic, and now this! I'll have a whole act on me at anytime!!!

Highly recommended, and this really is limited to your imagination!
www.magicman13.co.uk

Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4203 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Hehe wow, Sounds awesome. Right after I get the cloud book I'll get right on to getting this.
bekralik
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
1075 Posts

Profile of bekralik
I assume these can't be made in prescription for those of us who need them and do not wear contact lenses?

Brian
cosmicsecret
View Profile
Special user
Germany - Mannheim
504 Posts

Profile of cosmicsecret
Could we get a example like one or two possible effects,which are a bit more detailed
as the previous given infos about the Mind Shades?

Quote:
On 2007-06-08 12:42, Peter Loughran wrote:
These glasses let you see things that you are not supposed to see in such a way it goes completely undetected.

Well,this sound nice indeed and I can imagine some ways for what the glasses were made but please give us more detailed infos about the effects you could perform with Mind Shades.And maybe some more pictures of the glasses.
greetings Jerry
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4203 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
I like how he is releasing these at the perfect time of the year....so perfect for Vegas also.

I'm going to try my best to get these babies before July.
the Sponge
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta
2461 Posts

Profile of the Sponge
Quote:
Well,this sound nice indeed and I can imagine some ways for what the glasses were made but please give us more detailed infos about the effects you could perform with Mind Shades.
greetings Jerry
if it is what I think it is, there are many effects you could perform, it would be up to you. all the effects would share one common element, but they would be completely different effects.

ungaffed smash and stab type effects, design dups, find a card effects, for example.

s
Mental_Mike
View Profile
Special user
Canada
724 Posts

Profile of Mental_Mike
I'm really interested in this...I wanna hear about the effects possible with this..
weapon
View Profile
Inner circle
I am Emran. I have,
1329 Posts

Profile of weapon
Just ordered mine!!
Eternity by Emran Riaz (Gimmicks + Download) An IMPOSSIBLE prediction of ANY number, ANY word, literally ENGRAVED in a medallion they've been holding THE ENTIRE TIME.
http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/12181
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4203 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Sweet, give a review when you get it will ya?
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4446 Posts

You won't regret it Weapon, and although I don't actually know what effects are included, if anyone who gets this is interested, I will write up my routine I devised for the same gimmick (Only not as well made) that I came up with over 10 years ago!!!
www.magicman13.co.uk

Sparda
View Profile
Regular user
128 Posts

Profile of Sparda
This sounds coolbut I'm hesitant to buy it. Basically the description is: Do lots of cool things with new technology! I'm sure its great but could we be a bit more specific?
gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4816 Posts

Profile of gdw
Quote:
On 2007-06-09 22:25, Sparda wrote:
This sounds coolbut I'm hesitant to buy it. Basically the description is: Do lots of cool things with new technology! I'm sure its great but could we be a bit more specific?

Actually, it is hard to really say, but basically they allow you to see things that your audience would believe you have no way of seeing, lol.

Oddly enough, you actually cannot say much more without saying too much, lol.

But it is NOT something with special markings or what not.
It's amazing, people will criticize you for "biting the hand that feeds you," while they're busy praising the hand that beats them.

"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

I won't forget you Robert.
Sparda
View Profile
Regular user
128 Posts

Profile of Sparda
Ok. I'm gonna go for X-Ray vission? lol. you could see things but not markings? wierd. I might have to get it just to satisfy my curiosity.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Mind Shades » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL