The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Mind Shades » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
VcosNJ
View Profile
Inner circle
1180 Posts

Profile of VcosNJ
Great! You just convinced me. Smile
Nick-V.
View Profile
Special user
Create and Devastate
764 Posts

Profile of Nick-V.
These will not sit on your shelf, although your current sunglasses might. Smile
I wear these all the time now.

Love em'!
Peace on the Magical Streets
~Nick V.~
matthewmello
View Profile
Special user
780 Posts

Profile of matthewmello
If Nick V. likes it, it's got to be good. Believe me, I show him a dozen things every day, and he is very particular and pays close attention to detail.

Matthew Mello
BRodgers
View Profile
Special user
543 Posts

Profile of BRodgers
Count me in!

They sound and look AWESOME!!!
Creator of The Phantom Band 360
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2680 Posts

Profile of Peter Loughran
The invisibilty of the gaff is the coolest feature, and what we worked so hard on to acheive. I have given the pair to laymen friends of mine even after explaining to them that they were magic glasses. And so far they all put them on and went "yeah, so, its a pair of sunglasses, whats so special about them". If you already own a pair I urge you try this experiment.

With other models the gaff is so apparant that you could see the gaff without even having them on. But not with mindshades. They function just like regular glasses, so they serve a general everyday non magicical purpose, and then when you least expect it and someone asks you to do magic for them, and you don't have your sponge balls with you, you are still equiped with an array of miracles at your disposal.

P.
Brand New: SPELLBINDER -The New Supernatural Stage Table
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:
https://m.facebook.com/peter.loughran.9

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

Also visit: www.tenyoelite.com
Rupert Bair
View Profile
Inner circle
?
2075 Posts

Profile of Rupert Bair
Wow imagine the time and effort gone into making a pair of spyglasses! Well done Pete. I would of just bought mine wholesale lol. Smile

Bring the old ones back in fashion and all.
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2680 Posts

Yeah, would have been easier but the only problem is that the other ones won't work for half of the stuff mindshades were developed for. Besides, I like to work!

:)

P.
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

sman
View Profile
Regular user
109 Posts

Profile of sman
I received my Mindshades yesterday and I must say the quality is the best. They work just fine and I even let my wife try them on to see if she would notice the gimick and she did not. She just said to me "Don't you have enough sun glasses? Your not going to play golf with these on are you? Don't you have enough stuff yet?" She still does not get the gimick.
Thanks for a great product Peter.

Skip
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2680 Posts

That's what I am talking about skip, so glad you are having fun with these. I only came up with the idea of making these what they are, but I have to thank the other companies involved that remastered the lenses to perfection for this reason alone! Thank you so much for understanding the quality of these ultra cool shades that set them apart from anything that was done before mindsades!

P.
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

Chance Wolf
View Profile
Inner circle
2425 Posts

Profile of Chance Wolf
Peter,
FANTASTIC! I just received me Mind Shades (THANKS!) and I have to say these things are TOP QUALITY and very cool. I cannot agree anymore with the positive reviews.
I am looking forward to coming up with my own clever ways of using this gimmick. The possibilities seem endless...plus they actually look pretty cool on my silly melon!
Great work, great thinking and cool routine idea.
Keep up the great work!
Chance
Creator of Wacky Wolf Productions & Fine Collectibles

A DECADE of building Magic and we're just getting started!

http://www.wolfsmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Mind Shades » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL