The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » RNT II Gallo Ball Vase (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

tdowell
View Profile
Inner circle
1078 Posts

Profile of tdowell
RNT II simply puts out great products. Recently the production lines have slowed down, making their products even more limited than previous years. But the quality of product has not changed. I'm glad to see that Jake and the crew are still putting out a few treats these days.

I recently purchased one of the RNT II Gallo Style Ball vases in Cocobolo wood and it is really beautiful. The base and cover are solid orange-brown dark wood with a beautiful black contrasting grain pattern.

Though it is only 2" in diameter and 3" tall (4" with stem), the vase is heavy and dense. The woodturning is perfect with no flaws. The vase is polished to a satin gloss sheen that reflects the lighting in the room. The stem was done in a rich Amboyna Burl that contrasts nicely with the Cocobolo.

The base has a wide lip and contour that makes performing the Gallo moves a breeze and provides better cover than cheap plastic vases. The lid is perfectly weighted and the stem assists in capping the vase during the routine.

At around $100 this vase is a steal! The vase comes with a nice carrying bag and a full set of hand turned wood balls, two red and two yellow, so you can make color changes during the routine.

There are currently three available models: Cocobolo, Palm, and, the Mitch Schneiter Olive Vase version.

This vase gets the highest marks in quality and design. Certainly a collectible. If you do the Gallo routine, you will want this little gem in your performance.

10 out of 10
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Mad Jake is the man. What a GREAT company!!!!
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
Joshua Barrett
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
3627 Posts

Profile of Joshua Barrett
http://www.rnt2.com/product.aspx?productno=436

that's just sweet right there. I just ordered a vase form him today, I almost picked this one up instead, like said previously at the price you can;t beat it!
Tom Fenton
View Profile
Inner circle
Leeds, UK (but I'm Scottish)
1469 Posts

Profile of Tom Fenton
You simply cannot go wrong with RNT2, great products and great after sales service that goes above & beyond the call of duty.

Tom
"But there isn't a door"
Joshua Barrett
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
3627 Posts

I can;t wait check this out http://www.rnt2.com/product.aspx?productno=438 that's amazing craftsmenship and creativness. come on postman!
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Do you all do Mike Gallos routine?
Joshua Barrett
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
3627 Posts

Yes, just with slight modification. iv just recently started with it tho
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Good. Mike is one of the good guys out there and he also makes the incredibly difficult look easy.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » RNT II Gallo Ball Vase (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL