The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Lights...camera...action! » » Tricks for Cellphones? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

BrainMagos
View Profile
Special user
552 Posts

Profile of BrainMagos
I am not sure if this is the right section to post this question at but I wanted to know if anyone knew of any good sources for cellphone tricks, meaning tricks that do use the Java/Video/Photo etc. capabilities of cell phones.

Thanks!

BM
BrainMagos
View Profile
Special user
552 Posts

Profile of BrainMagos
Anyone on this?

BM
antonio2030
View Profile
Regular user
112 Posts

Profile of antonio2030
Andrew Mayne Ghost Visión is pretty good, I use it constantly, although not in shows, but with friends, when the moment is right, the calling, which I'm not really a fan of, but I got it and maybe for some people could be good, this two use the photo capabilities, you can do predictions with the cellphone taking a pic of a card, put it as a wallpaper and then force that card., from the two I mentioned first, I would recommend ghost vision.
Sal Amangka
View Profile
Special user
Manila, Philippines
710 Posts

Profile of Sal Amangka
Hi BrianMagos,

Do a search for Marco Tempest in this forum. I have encountered a thread that features some of his works using a cellphone.

Hope this helps!

Sal
Salamangka in Filipino means "Magic"
http://www.thechubstershow.com
thechubstershow@gmail.com
tommy ng
View Profile
Veteran user
USA,Oregon
378 Posts

Profile of tommy ng
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcB8CKa73......;index=3

hope about the New iphone? Marco Tempest have a some great idea for this iphone, since is new to get this phone!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Lights...camera...action! » » Tricks for Cellphones? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL