The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Cage gag (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kameron Messmer
View Profile
Special user
Billings, MT
742 Posts

Profile of Kameron Messmer
I went to a local bargain center the other day and saw an animal carrier that looked like it could hold a saint bernard or great dane. An adult could fit in this thing easily. I thought it would be funny to wheel this on stage and reach in and take out...a tiny bunny or something. Just an idea. I didn't buy it, but what other ideas do you guys have on what to do with it if I did get it? Thanks!
Vinnie Laraway
View Profile
Inner circle
1272 Posts

Profile of Vinnie Laraway
You could have a large wooden crate that has stencil letters spray-painted on it with words like "Caution: Live Animal", "Imported from Africa", etc. (so that it seems like there's an exotic animal like a lion/tiger), and then take out a cute bunny. Smile

Some lion/tiger sound effects would go nicely with it, too.

-Vinnie
Michael J. Douglas
View Profile
Inner circle
WV, USA
1645 Posts

Profile of Michael J. Douglas
If you can mime at all, mime that the carrier is really heavy and wipe your brow. As you reach in, lion/tiger sounds and screams are heard. And when you stand back up, breathing heavily and slamming the door shut, the audience sees your shirt/coat torn in shreds. Then, remove said bunny.
Just some thoughts I've written down before... Smile
Michael J.
�Believe then, if you please, that I can do strange things.� --from Shakespeare�s �As You Like It�
antonio2030
View Profile
Regular user
112 Posts

Profile of antonio2030
Woooow, you know? I just saw something like it, but the one I saw could actually fit a lion or a tiger, I think. LOL Anyway, I was thinking about the same thing; just that I thought about my duck coming out of that, putting on him a straight jacket and stuff like that, like if he is Hannibal Lecter or something. I think that could work with a bunny, too. The shredded shirt idea of Michael sounds great, too. I think it would be funny if you put on some armor stuff, maybe a sword and a magic amulet, to protect you from the beast! You should take a look on Monty Python's Spamalot movie. There's a scene where the knights confront a terrible beast (that's actually a little bunny) that could give you some ideas.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Cage gag (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL