The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Corrupted Psychology (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Paul Brook
View Profile
Special user
UK
887 Posts

Profile of Paul Brook
Hi all,

This video is not really one on magic, it is on the use of psychology; however, the result is very close to magic in my opinion.

http://paulbrook.co.uk/vid_corruptedpsych.htm

Enjoy,

-Paul
PAUL BROOK

He Knows Shop - All of my mentalism books, PDFs and props Smile

Certified Mentalism A beautifully illustrated hardback book full of real world mentalism Smile

FREE MENTALISM Free hard-hitting effects, routines and methods, just a click away Smile

MAGIC TV INTERVIEW An deep dive interview with Craig Petty, nothing held back! Smile
Mentalisten
View Profile
New user
London, UK
62 Posts

Profile of Mentalisten
This is similar to something Derren Brown does. See the thread below: http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......7&13

Maybe that's why there is the legal reason for audio silence. However, this is an effect which baffles many and kicks up deep debate and it is good to see another mentalist performing it and performing it well. If it is truely just about psychology and the language patterns used then it is very impressive as this is major interest of mine. I'm sure many would like to be able to learn it and pull it off.

-Ross
'Welcome to the Jungle' - Axl Rose
John Heggie
View Profile
Inner circle
Huntersville, NC
1805 Posts

Profile of John Heggie
Thanks for the clips
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27300 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
"we left her relieved and a little wiser for the wear"

Quite the quote.
...to all the coins I've dropped here
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Corrupted Psychology (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL