The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Justin Miller Lecture! - Bridgeport, Connecticut - This Thursday - June 14th (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

SlushMan
View Profile
New user
33 Posts

Profile of SlushMan
NEW MAGICIANS ASSOCIATION PRESENTS:

JUSTIN MILLER'S 2007 LECTURE

WHERE:
Germania Schwaben Hall, 416 Horace St. Bridgeport, CT.

WHEN:
Thursday June 14 - 7:30PM Sharp

ADMISSION:
$15 or Join the New Magicians Association for just $25/year and all the lectures are free!

ANY questions about this lecture please PM. Thank You

---------------------------------------------------

Justin Miller’s 2007 Lecture
Be ready to witness (and learn) some of the most visual, and direct magical creations you have seen including:

* SILVER DREAM * HINDSIGHT * TIME AND SPACE * X MARKS THE SPOT *
* TRAVELING LIGHT * SLEEVING FOR THE 21ST CENTURY *
* THE ART OF SURPRISE * TURNING TRICKS INTO REAL MAGIC *
AND SO MUCH MORE !
PLUS….a mini lecture on LOOPS

Justin Miller has a magical approach in all his Professional Magic Effects and Routines. Every move Justin makes has been thoroughly contemplated step-by-step, with little movement, every motion is done for a reason and justified. "Keep it simple and make the Magic happen at your finger tips", is what he is known for saying.

Justin Miller's Lecture is full of Professional Magical Effects & Routines that have been tried and tested! Justin has something for every Magician, be it amateur to professional, there's a little bit of everything from coins to cards. Amazing VISUAL Magic!! Justin's subtle moves and Sleeving techniques will leave you shaking your head and wanting to see more. He is very professional and gives detailed explanations with some comical moments.
jimbowmanjr
View Profile
Veteran user
Inside the Bottle
320 Posts

Profile of jimbowmanjr
Should be a great lecture yet again. If anyone was curious as to what is in the lecture notes provided by Justin during this year's lecture tour, a brief description of the effects can be found here:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......orum=110

Not sure which of the effects Justin will teach/demonstrate from the lecture notes but hopefully you get to see as many as possible =)

--Jim
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Profile of Justin N. Miller
I am here in CT right now. hit a snag with my room reservation but hopefully they will take care of it soon...see you tomorrow guys.

Justin N. Miller
BRodgers
View Profile
Special user
543 Posts

Profile of BRodgers
I will be going to this, and I can't wait to get started!

Justin, will your DVD's be available at the lecture? Also, any chance on getting a peek at "The Cloak"? Smile

Looking forward to a great time, see you there!

Brian Rodgers
Creator of The Phantom Band 360
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Yes everything will be available PLUS The Cloak is the last item on the lecture.

Justin N. Miller

See you guys tonight.
MagicMan1957
View Profile
Inner circle
1445 Posts

Profile of MagicMan1957
The Justin Miller lecture last night was GREAT!

If anyone gets a chance to see Justin lecture or perform do not pass it up.

Watching Silver Dream up close was incredible. And his work with Loops was also VERY impressive.

He went into much detail about sleeving and the general art of magic.

This was one of the best magic lectures I've ever been to.

Thanks Justin
mjb16
View Profile
Loyal user
Ossining, New York
208 Posts

Profile of mjb16
Any dates set for NY yet? Would love to get the chance to see Justin lecture...

Michael
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Ny was a fluke..but I will let you know on others.

Justin N. Miller
paymerich
View Profile
Special user
Norwalk, CT
546 Posts

Profile of paymerich
I also went to the lecture and had the privilege of having dinner with Justin. He is extremely approachable and so willing to share his LOVE for Magic. What great work in the advancment of the Art of magic he has done. Justin was very patient with our members and extremely informative. He made sure every one understood the trick explanation before goin on. One great aspect of the lecture was to reinforce the use,and attack the underuse of LOOPS. The hand sublties shown are priceless. Make sure to catch his lecture .
Have a Magical Day!
<BR>
<BR>The Maniacal Mage
<BR>
<BR>Pablo Aymerich
<BR>Norwalk, CT 06851
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Hey guys and gals!
I am proud to announce that The Cloak trailer and pre-orders are up and ready to roll! Go to http://www.thecloakdvd.com

Check ou the trailer on the front page and pre-order The Cloak and you will get a TON of Infinity thread with your order when The Cloak goes world-wide through murphies on July 15th.

The username and password is:

thread
world

Justin N. Miller
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Justin Miller Lecture! - Bridgeport, Connecticut - This Thursday - June 14th (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL