The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Card trick game thread (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

silverking
View Profile
Inner circle
4586 Posts

Profile of silverking
Could the 'Card Trick Game' thread be removed from the findings of the Café search engine?

Or, could it be deleted or archived somewhere?

This thread contains multiple references to EVERY card trick ever created, and as a result whenever you search for specific tricks you get pages of 'hits' taking you to this rather usless thread. I say "usleless" because this thread does nothing but use the name of the card trick.......it offers nothing else. It was a 'game' after all!

The Café is a brilliant resource, and this thread substantially reduces ones ability to use that resource effectively.
Jud Bond
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of Jud Bond
It has been a while since this has posted and I have not seen any type of reply - positive or negative. I agree whole heartedly with Silverking. While the Card Trick Game was fun for some (judging by the number of posts) - it continues to clog the search function and reduces the value of returned searches. I personally do not see much difference in these posts and the SPAM that everyone else complains so much about.

- Jud in San Jose
MagiClyde
View Profile
Special user
Columbus, Ohio
871 Posts

Profile of MagiClyde
I, too, agree. it was fun for a while, but enough is enough.

I'm equally surprised that the following thread hasn't been picked on for similar reasons, probably because only specific cards are being mentioned, not tricks.

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......&276
Magic! The quicker picker-upper!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Card trick game thread (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL