The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » U.N. Coin Box Routines (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6586 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
UN COIN BOX ROUTINES

Two routines using Okito-type coin boxes and international coins.

#1 - Oki-Dokito
Two different coins change places several times, penetrating in and out of a closed brass box. Finally, you hold one coin and the spectator holds one. Yours vanishes. She opens her hand to find your coin, and her coin is seen to have magically flown into the closed box! She ends up with both coins in her hands; they are perfectly ordinary, and you are C-L-E-A-N!

#2 - Peking in on Boston
You display a small, round, brass box with a lid. Removing the lid, you show that the box contains several Chinese coins with holes through the center. The lid is replaced and the box left in full view on the table. You remove three half dollars from your pocket. Magically, the coins change, one at a time, into Chinese Coins. You set these coins on the table and then pick up the box. You remove the lid and dump out the contents—three half dollars!

21 pages with 51 photos. All necessary sleights are explained. Send $15 via PayPal to scottfguinn@msn.com
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6586 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
SPECIAL OFFER

Buy UN COIN BOX ROUTINES and any two of my $5 PDF items or any of one of my $10 PDF items for only $17.50! The other items are listed here:
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......59&6

Send $17.50 via PayPal to scottfguinn@msn.com and mention that you are ordering the UN DEAL. Be sure to specify what routines you want.

This offer ends Sunday, June 24 at 11:59 PM.
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » U.N. Coin Box Routines (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL