The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Workplace Pranks (and Other Ways to Con Your Coworkers) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jeremysweiss
View Profile
Special user
743 Posts

Profile of jeremysweiss
Full disclosure:

I love Todd Robbins. He is a terrific guy and I consider him a friend and mentor. On the other hand, I feel pretty confident that if someone turned out trash...I would have no hesitation in saying so.

With that out of the way: This DVD is the 3rd installment in a series of DVDs by Todd and for sale at http://www.modernconman.com. It is hilarious. If you work in an office and need a little something to spice up the daily grind....this is for you. If your office is already a fun place (lucky for you) and you want to top your colleagues...this is for you. If you are too timid to try these things for real and just want a good time watching some funny stuff, this DVD is for you.

It is funny, well produced and has about a dozen (or more) very practical, practical jokes.
The Shock Doc
<BR>www.TheShockDocShow.com
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>http://ballycast.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/ballycast-024-2009-03-21.mp3
<BR>
<BR>"....Jeremy Weiss has the greatest card trick of ALL TIME!"--Jamie D. Grant.
<BR>Start listening to iTricks 11/12/09
DanielSkahen
View Profile
New user
NY
63 Posts

Profile of DanielSkahen
Not very magical, but still...
- Dan Skahen
mrunge
View Profile
Inner circle
Charleston, SC
3717 Posts

Profile of mrunge
Looks like it could be a lot of fun!

Mark.
NORITUCK
View Profile
New user
23 Posts

Profile of NORITUCK
I agree they do look like fun. Does anyone know the run time of the DVDs?
Shane
srayproctor
View Profile
New user
84 Posts

Profile of srayproctor
Anyone know if these DVD's can be purchased through a secure website or paypal? The modern conman website does not appear to be secure.

Scott
Rupert Bair
View Profile
Inner circle
?
2112 Posts

Profile of Rupert Bair
NORITUCK wrote:
Quote:
I agree they do look like fun. Does anyone know the run time of the DVDs?
Shane

Anyone??
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Workplace Pranks (and Other Ways to Con Your Coworkers) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL