The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Doc Eason is amazing, as he gives a lecture in Fism Winners hometown. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Gabriel Knight
View Profile
New user
88 Posts

Profile of Gabriel Knight
Hippity Hop magic in GrandRapids Michigan http://hippityhop.com/
Doc Eason is just the best. He is Congenial, Convivial and all around a nice guy. He was on his way to the CAM convention. And was able to drive 3 hours to give our ring 211 a lecture.
Home of Rick Merrill 2006 fism winner for close-up magic. Not only did DOC rock the house, as I am sure he has done for years everywhere he goes. He was one of the all around best people I have ever meet. You really just can’t say enough about him. His lecture was an Amazing experience for me.
Here are some photos of Rick and Doc along with the new Lansing IBM president John and owner if Hippity Hop Magic shop Jim Parks standing next to Doc.

Click here to view attached image.
Chris Oberle
View Profile
Elite user
California
452 Posts

Profile of Chris Oberle
His Anniversary card is one of my favorite effects that he does.
I like Doc alot.

Thanks for the link.
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5420 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
Thanks for the link and the post. I am really looking forward to seeing him in Portland later this month!
gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of gdw
Yeah, Doc is amazing. Hanging out with him, David Ben, and Chris Korn at 3 Am at CAM was amazing, lol.

He is a true seasoned pro. He did a card under his drink about 6 times in arow for the same people with the same card, and it got better and better each time.
It's amazing, people will criticize you for "biting the hand that feeds you," while they're busy praising the hand that beats them.

"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

I won't forget you Robert.
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Doc is one of the best there has ever been and he's so dang modest.
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
Nick-V.
View Profile
Special user
Create and Devastate
779 Posts

Profile of Nick-V.
The first four words of the thread title says it all!
Peace on the Magical Streets
~Nick V.~
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Doc Eason is amazing, as he gives a lecture in Fism Winners hometown. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL