The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Luke Jermay at the Magic Castle (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Arnon
View Profile
Inner circle
1320 Posts

Profile of Arnon
Starting tonight in the Parlour of Prestidigitation, Luke Jermay will be performing at 10:30pm, 11:30pm and 12 midnight.

If you are in Los Angeles tonight, are not a member, and want to get in to the Magic Castle to see this prominent performing mentalist and author, PM me ASAP. Tonight I will be able to have the door charge waived for you, since I will be there. You will not have to make dinner reservations, and the shows will be free.

If you want to go on another night this week, PM me.

For the betterment of the Café,
Arnon
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18036 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Wish I lived in the area right now Smile
That arnon must be a nice guy.
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Ramsay
View Profile
Special user
England
638 Posts

Profile of Ramsay
Also if anyone is in the area I am around most of the day before the shows. Would love to hang out. Email me and we can set something up.

Look forward to seeing some of you there.

L.
hornet
View Profile
Veteran user
Herts, England
374 Posts

Profile of hornet
Hi Luke,

Any plans to lecture in the UK any time soon?

Paul
Ramsay
View Profile
Special user
England
638 Posts

Profile of Ramsay
Hey Paul,

I actually did my last Uk lecture in Dec at the international magi convention. I wont be lecturing in the Uk again. Also it is doubtful I will really ever "lecture" again in formal terms. I am not going to be doing as much anymore and the lecture I am doing now is very different from normal lectures and the lectures I have done before.

So in short. I wont be lecturing in the Uk again. My last lecture was for international magic - I decided to make it my last UK lecture because Ron was so important to my development as a magician as was my time working as a demonstrator at international magic in london (still by the far one of the best magic shops in the world.)

So you may be able to catch an "evening with luke jermay" somewhere in the USA but not again in the Uk.

Sorry and thanks for the question,

L.
Arnon
View Profile
Inner circle
1320 Posts

Profile of Arnon
Hi all!

I want you all to know that Luke Jermay's two performances were wonderful last night, his very first night performing at the Magic Castle.

His stage presence and audience management were superb! I was treated to a lesson in how to manage an inebriated, loud-mouthed, self-avowed ditsy blond. Her boyfriend was no better, having yelled back "hello," in an extremely rude, exaggerated, and mocking English accent, in response to Luke's warm opening hello in his lilting British accent. (It was a very warm hello to the audience, not luke warm - hehehehe).

I know that some of you are waiting to hear about the effects, so, here are a few:

A tossed-out deck with some extraordinary nuances;
A blindfolded psychic fingertip reading, with a design duplication finale; and
A Bank Night/Chair Routine.

They all had this in common: Diabolical methods with super-subtle touches!

It was a pleasure to be in the audience Smile

I will be going to the Castle again tonight, for a membership-only meeting. However, I will again be available to have your admission charge waived, without requiring that you make dinner reservations, if you PM me ASAP!

The cut-off time to PM me is 1:00PM today, PST.

Hope to see you there,
Arnon
A.G.
View Profile
Special user
Vancouver- Canada
960 Posts

Profile of A.G.
Luke is a much better performer than he is a person, and he is an extrordinay person.

Gerard.
Well then...
Waldo
View Profile
Veteran user
357 Posts

Profile of Waldo
I have some of his books, and I really liked reading them.
Ramsay
View Profile
Special user
England
638 Posts

Profile of Ramsay
Thanks for everyone who has stoped by the show so far.

Really enjoying it.
L.
Arnon
View Profile
Inner circle
1320 Posts

Profile of Arnon
Folks:

I'll be at the Magic Castle for Luke's show one last time, this Sunday night.

If you want to go, please PM me ASAP. I will be able to have the door charge waived for you, you won't have to make dinner reservations, and the shows will be free.

Hope to see you then,
Arnon
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Luke Jermay at the Magic Castle (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL