The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Some vids (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4464 Posts

Profile of Christopher Williams
http://www.magicman13.co.uk

For anyone who has cared to notice, my website has recently taken a drastic new look, and videos are now hoping to be a serious part for the site. I am working on some larger projects, but as myself and website team are trying out new programmes, software and a new camera, we wanted to try out some videos, so there are some videos on the site in the video section.

I know they aren't the best in the world, but there is more to come I promise Smile

Chris

http://www.magicman13.co.uk
www.magicman13.co.uk

Copies of the limited edition 'MindPlay' still available
John Heggie
View Profile
Inner circle
Huntersville, NC
1805 Posts

Profile of John Heggie
Thanks for the link
Magic_Steve
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
1476 Posts

Profile of Magic_Steve
Nice videos...I especially think that most of the music flows with the videos. Well done.

On another note, I'm really in no position to give advice, but in my opinion, it might be best to get rid on the 13, in MagicMan13. Often times, when kids make up emails and such, they put their age in there somehow too. At first, that's what I thought.

Just my thoughts...and I do like the site. It's simple, elegant, and easy to navigate. Smile

Best,
Steve
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4464 Posts

Profile of Christopher Williams
The music is music I like, though obviously was done after filming, I was recording the videos whilst talking to the cameraman. The music was just tried to match the videos in length, and that sounded cool. The 13 is my lucky number, and it is who I am known as around my area. I know children do it, but it is pointless really, as a year later, they have to change it. (I'm 2o btw Smile )

As for the site, you pick up on the points I wanted the site to be. Simple, elegant and easy to navigate Smile

Thanks again
www.magicman13.co.uk

Copies of the limited edition 'MindPlay' still available
Magic_Steve
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
1476 Posts

Profile of Magic_Steve
If that's how people know and remember you, then more power to you! Smile

Best,
Steve
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Some vids (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL