The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Dude, Silver Shifter rocks!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27300 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Steve et al;

Can you guys get some Iraqi coins made up? SH face is on the paper money. Be cool to do a bend with his face on a coin.

:)

jon
...to all the coins I've dropped here
Curtis Kam
View Profile
V.I.P.
same as you, plus 3 and enough to make
3498 Posts

Profile of Curtis Kam
Yeah, and bent Iraqi coins should soon be readily available.
Is THAT a PALMS OF STEEL 5 Banner I see? YARRRRGH! Please visit The Magic Bakery
James Harrison
View Profile
Special user
Ontario, Canada
762 Posts

Profile of James Harrison
Steve,

Have you made any Canadian coins bendable yet?

Just curious,

James Harrison
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
As a matter of fact we have! However, the initial release will be the Kennedy Halfs.
Other coins, foreign and otherwise will follow.

Regarding foreign coins, the amount of interest will play a big part in deciding which coins we will manufacture. Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
Reg Rozee
View Profile
Special user
Vancouver, Canada
592 Posts

Profile of Reg Rozee
Quote:
On 2003-02-14 00:53, JonTown wrote:
Steve et al;

Can you guys get some Iraqi coins made up? SH face is on the paper money. Be cool to do a bend with his face on a coin.

:)

jon

I have some older Iraqi coins, and the face of SH was not on them, although they do come in neat shapes - ie the rough equivalent of a quarter is octagonal and the size of a silver dollar. SH was in power when I got them, although they may have changed the minting in recent years.

-bigwolf {*}
Reality is what doesn't go away when you stop believing in it. -Phillip K. Dick

Who are you going to believe, me or your own eyes? -Chico Marx
Anders Moden
View Profile
Regular user
163 Posts

Profile of Anders Moden
Quote:
Regarding foreign coins, the amount of interest will play a big part in deciding which coins we will manufacture. Smile

Then I'll certinally hop in at the quest for a Euro coin!

Anders
Curtis Kam
View Profile
V.I.P.
3498 Posts

Profile of Curtis Kam
Anders Moden with a Silver Shifter?? The imagination reels. I can see it now:

Magician holds a crushed, empty soda can in one hand, and a coin or two in the other, presumably his change. Slowly and visibly, the can uncrushes, but the coin bends. Sort of a "conservation of deformity" effect. Smile
Is THAT a PALMS OF STEEL 5 Banner I see? YARRRRGH! Please visit The Magic Bakery
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Ok, Reed. You won. You've convinced me. Now let's stop with the teasing and get with the pleasing. Tell me how I can get one in advanced like you, besides coming over your house.

Dynamike
Curtis Kam
View Profile
V.I.P.
3498 Posts

Profile of Curtis Kam
Don't worry, Steve said the Shifters would hit the streets in March, and it's only.....Hey, IT'S MARCH!!!
Tony
View Profile
Veteran user
Los Angeles
303 Posts

Profile of Tony
I've just seen it advertised on magicsmith.com. Does that mean that they already have it in stock? If they were distributed evenly, hopefully my local magic shop already carries them (can't wait).
coinlover
View Profile
Regular user
107 Posts

Profile of coinlover
They accept orders by now,but not delivery yet!
tankk
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of tankk
Yes but it is getting closer Smile

Kevin
Mystero
View Profile
Regular user
104 Posts

Profile of Mystero
Just a tad disappointed to see this item on MagicSmith at $5 less then the preorder price of $50 just last week! Guess patience is a virtue I can only aspire to.
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Great news everyone! Keith and I shipped a large shipment of Silver Shifters off to our distributor Murphy's Magic, so dealers should have them available even as I write this post. Finally! Smile

Regarding prices, we do not have control over what dealers decide to charge for our products. The best we can do is suggest what the retail price should be, this being based on our cost, dealer mark-up, etc. Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
Tony Chapparo
View Profile
Special user
Albuquerque, NM
704 Posts

Profile of Tony Chapparo
Mine has been shipped from Hocus Pocus.

I should get it in 2 more days!

I couldn't wait for the walking liberties to be released... oh well, by then I should have some great routines worked out.

Let me know when the walking liberty comes out guys, I still want one or two of those! Smile
Tony Chapparo
mikeparobec
View Profile
New user
Canada
1 Post

Profile of mikeparobec
Hi Steve, I'm a Canadian magician who would do anything for a Canadian Loonie version of Silver Shifter. I don't want to wait for it to come out on the market. I will do anything to get one. I will do anything. Can you hook me up? MIKE
MagiCat
View Profile
Regular user
110 Posts

Profile of MagiCat
Looks like Silver Shifter is available at Penguin Magic now, and its under $40.

http://www.penguinmagic.com/product.php?ID=526

MagiCat Smile
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6586 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
Got my Silver Shifter, and it is AWESOME! I agree with Reed--this is the best, most versatile and most original coin item to come down the pike in my lifetime! It's applications are virtually limitless!

Get one, or you'll wish you had!
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Dude, Silver Shifter rocks!! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL