The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » What TOP # of these Tricks Should I buy. I sent this in a myspace bulletin to my Fans. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4464 Posts

Profile of Christopher Williams
But...if they have seen it before, by a professional with awesome presentation etc...you then A) They know what is going to come B) You have a lot to live up to to match the performer they have already seen perform it. The first time they see it, they are fooled. When they see it again, I.e. when you do it, they will watch for method
www.magicman13.co.uk

Copies of the limited edition 'MindPlay' still available
Eddini_81976
View Profile
Inner circle
2183 Posts

Profile of Eddini_81976
Yes I already thought of that. Not living up to the "other guy", but the big part of Magic is the surprise element (the reason why with MOST tricks you shouldn't repeat), I got that. Well just so you know for whatever reason that Bulletin never went through. I tried it twice. Maybe because there is a URL in it. HOWEVER I did send it to a few in my "Top 24" on my myspace friendslist, people like Lee Darrow, Alain Nu, a female Hypnotist, and people who are really BIG FANS of my Magic. Well it's probably for the best. The thing is as I said business has been slow. As I wrote I usually go to Hank Lee's like 6 times a summer. Last summer was really bad, I only went once. I NEED BADLY new stuff. Just as people UNDERSTABLY hate seeing the same things over again, I TOO hate showing a trick to somebody that's seen it, NOT that I purposely do it. You see as I'm showing a NEW customer my Magic a OLDIE will come by and be like oh ya I've seen that. So I'm just trying to be creative, in getting people to stop and watch my Magic. HOPEFULLY I make LOTS in tips this weekend, because I'm going to be getting new stuff RIGHT AWAY. Anyway Thanks, but I did think of that.

Anyway I DID post this below to "Officially" announce I'm downtown performing. This bulletin DID go through. Thanks, Ed, (Eddini).

Title

"This weekend Officially I'm starting my Magic. COME WATCH!!!"

"Yes to all those who watch me me as LONG AS THE WEATHER PERMITS in front of Fosters / Azure, every Friday & Saturday night I set up between 6-8pm to 12-2am. So come watch. TIPS ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED. Also I'm doing Hypnosis. YES IT'S SAFE, you'll have fun. I ONLY hypnotize those who want it. So get ready for Magic, Psychic Entertainment, and NEW Hypnosis, Ed."
"Treat Others As You'd Want To Be Treated" - Jesus Christ
CAROLINI
View Profile
Special user
607 Posts

Profile of CAROLINI
If I may....my 3 choices would be The Grail,Killer Elite Pro, and Knock Em Dead. All for the same reason..they fooled me. I am no fan of Jay Sankey although I do consider him a clever cardician. I shy away from anything that even suggests sleight of hand.
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Hey Eddini! Long time no see! When do you get out?

JUST KIDDING! I still get a kick out of your 'smoking gun' avatar. Smile

Great success on your pavement Hat!

Doug
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
Eddini_81976
View Profile
Inner circle
2183 Posts

Profile of Eddini_81976
Quote:
On 2007-06-30 16:59, Doug Higley wrote:
Hey Eddini! Long time no see! When do you get out?

JUST KIDDING! I still get a kick out of your 'smoking gun' avatar. Smile

Great success on your pavement Hat!

Doug

Thanks EVERYONE!!! My Smoking Gun Avatar?. I forgot what that looks like Doug. Do you have a link? Oh is that in reference to that 1 time years ago I got upset? I got a fever. I got like Imperego, or cellulitus that I've put Bactroban on. . I woke up and woke up with a fever. Oh well I'm also on a new nedicine that makes you tired. Guys good to my TOP 10 recsent postd and read them too, and respond. Thanks. Good Night, Ed, (Eddini).
"Treat Others As You'd Want To Be Treated" - Jesus Christ
Boracay
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of Boracay
I would choose Maya..save her from Jay. Smile

The Grail...clean and simple.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » What TOP # of these Tricks Should I buy. I sent this in a myspace bulletin to my Fans. (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL