The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » "Session" is finally here! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
KLG
View Profile
Veteran user
Hong Kong
347 Posts

Profile of KLG
Has the book been shipped yet? I've pre-ordered but I live in Hong Kong. Just wanna know when can I expect to receive it. So looking forward to it.
DougNicols
View Profile
Special user
843 Posts

Profile of DougNicols
Just ordered this earlier today from HP, looks amazing! I've been waiting for a great magic book that I cannot put down. Haven't had that since Dear Mr Fantasy...
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Josh your killing me, I NEED TO SAVE MONEY!!!! Ill place my order today(I HAVE To ASK) any military discount? Smile
Joshua Jay
View Profile
V.I.P.
196 Posts

Profile of Joshua Jay
Hey all,

Just a quick update on Session. I got the books today! They look AMAZING and I’m so, so, so pleased with the result. It really does look like a paperback novel (but with pictures). Even though it’s paperback, it has a high gloss wrap around dust jacket…which is a touch of class we can thank Ben Harris for.

Anyway, the weird thing is that there’s no sign of Five Forty Seven. They were shipped together but, apparently, will arrive separately. Recall that I’m offering Five Forty Seven (the companion booklet) free to anyone who preorders on my website, http://www.joshuajay.com/merchandise.html. The normal price for this booklet is 15 dollars and it includes 8 effects NOT printed in Session. I am the only one offering this booklet for free…and I want to make good on that promise.

So…I’m going to hold off on sending the orders until the free gifts arrive, and then send everything out together. Thanks for your patience…and I hope you enjoy the book!

Joshua Jay
http://www.joshuajay.com
VcosNJ
View Profile
Inner circle
1180 Posts

Profile of VcosNJ
Great! I'm so looking forward to this with all the positive buzz. I'll be a busy reader the next few days. Smile
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
My Order is in and I cant wait.
Joshua Barrett
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
3627 Posts

Profile of Joshua Barrett
Hopfulyl soon can;t wait. didn;t know it was soft cover!
Joel Givens
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of Joel Givens
Hey guys,

Thanks for all the kind words about my magic and our new book. Josh and I both worked very,
very hard to make this the best book we could. I think that whether you’re an amateur or a
pro, a hard-core cardician or a hobbyist, you’ll find material you will enjoy.

Now that the book has been released, I’ll be accepting orders via paypal or regular mail. I
don’t have a website, but you can paypal me directly at

joelgiv@aol.com

or send checks to

Joel Givens
109 Brandon Drive
Clayton, NC 27520

My book, Session, is 40 dollars. It is printed on low gloss paper and is packed with photos
and dozens of moves and effects.

Five Forty Seven is a companion volume with essays and tricks NOT FOUND IN SESSION. It’s 15
dollars.

Shipping is on me.

For those who would like, I’m happy to inscribe your books. Just let me know.

Thanks, and I hope you enjoy the materials.

Joel Givens
bugjack
View Profile
Inner circle
New York, New York
1614 Posts

Profile of bugjack
Any sign of the 5:47's?
Joshua Barrett
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
3627 Posts

Lets hope you have no idea how anxious I am about magical cream coffee. and I'm being dead serious, I love that kind of thing
Joel Givens
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of Joel Givens
I have the Five Forty Sevens, too. I will be including it with the Session books for free, with a purchase from me. thanks
bugjack
View Profile
Inner circle
New York, New York
1614 Posts

Profile of bugjack
Thanks, Joel -- I was just wondering if Josh had received them since I pre-ordered from him.
VcosNJ
View Profile
Inner circle
1180 Posts

Profile of VcosNJ
So Josh, what's the word? Have they been shipped? Sorry I'm a little impatient, but I'd love to start reading this asap. Smile
Joshua Barrett
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
3627 Posts

I sure hope so!
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4454 Posts

Profile of Christopher Williams
I think of Joel had them I'm sure Josh has them. Give him time, he is the busiest Magician I know and everything will be sent asap. It doesn't matter how many times you post on here, it will arrive with you when it arrives
www.magicman13.co.uk

Copies of the limited edition 'MindPlay' still available
Luke Dancy
View Profile
Special user
Las Vegas
932 Posts

Profile of Luke Dancy
I spent some time with Joel last night and now have my copy! This book is full of strong magic and Josh Jay did a fabulous job getting everything into words and making the book a lot of fun to read. The book itself is simply beautiful and everyone involved did an excellent job in helping to make this one of the best looking magic books I've seen around. You guys are in for a real treat, back to reading!

Luke
KLG
View Profile
Veteran user
Hong Kong
347 Posts

Profile of KLG
Me too. So looking forward to this one!

Quote:
On 2007-07-18 14:47, Joshua Barrett wrote:
Lets hope you have no idea how anxious I am about magical cream coffee. and I'm being dead serious, I love that kind of thing
gmmagic124
View Profile
Special user
751 Posts

Profile of gmmagic124
Quote:
On 2007-07-20 02:10, KLG wrote:
Me too. So looking forward to this one!

Same here.
DougNicols
View Profile
Special user
843 Posts

Profile of DougNicols
When it arrives, I'm locking myself in a room and reading this entire book in one sitting.
DougNicols
View Profile
Special user
843 Posts

Profile of DougNicols
Just got mine from Hocus Pocus. BEAUTIFUL glossy pages, the pictures are huge - no more squinting to see the move or sleights. Some are half page, some full page. 270 pages and contains a "trick index" where each trick is summarized complete with page number.

VERY very pleased.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » "Session" is finally here! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL