The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Pea Soup Fog (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

curtgunz
View Profile
Special user
Only 99% of users have more than
784 Posts

Profile of curtgunz
The company "Look Solutions" sells fog machine fluids that are 1)quick, 2)regular and 3)slow dispersing fog fluid. I am guessing that the longer lasting the fog, the more petroleum based it will be.

My question is, can the "long lasting fog" be used in the cheap Halloween type machines? And if so, what is the best long lasting fluid to use, considering cost, availability, smell, long lasting, thick white smoke, etc.? I just happened to see "Look Solutions" web site but don't they all have the different kinds of fluids?
Click for Free Resources for Performers

YouTube channel specifically for family & kids show magicians. Click -- You need to subscribe.
DAVE_ATLAS
View Profile
New user
Morganville, NJ
32 Posts

Profile of DAVE_ATLAS
I use the High End Atmospheres fluid, It has a good hang time and isn't that terribly expensive. It's one of the better fluids I've come across, doesn't gunk up the machine too bad either.

http://www.theaterlighting.net/colormedia.html
Fitz
View Profile
Elite user
Phoenix, AZ
476 Posts

Profile of Fitz
I own a Look Solutions fogger and love it not only that but I have done some work for the guys in the US office. Just give them a call they are very helpful and know there stuff. They can answer any of your questions just call them at 1-800-426-4189

Fitz

P.S. If you can afford to just buy a look fogger or hazer they are the best, with DMX, a timer, and a low voltage controller all included.
I have a daily web show all about magic at http://FitzMagic.info
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Pea Soup Fog (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL