The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Precision Magic X-Link (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
I just wanted to announce our Latest Effect X-Link. The X Link is a fantastic new trick that utilizes the best of both tricks, the linking rings and linking ropes and may be performed close-up and surrounded, fits in your pocket or on your wrist, and is a wonderfully entertaining piece of magic. Here is a direct link to the page with a short demo of the products possibilities: http://www.precisionmagic.com/x-link.htm
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2128 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
Dmann, is there an update on that ring with the special glitter?
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
Wow! Talk about out of the Blue! Hey I am happy to tell you whats going on with that. I have been waiting for about 2 months on the canisters. The problem is in order to drive the cost down for refills they had to be filled and manufactured in Taiwan. But, I can say that I have some of these canisters and they work Great! I still plan on releasing this Item just waiting.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Precision Magic X-Link (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL