The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Coeur d'Alene Assemebly by Scott F. Guinn (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6581 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
Coeur d'Alene Assemebly is my take on the ace assembly plot. It is very clean and has an instant repeat. It uses only twelve red cards and four jokers or blank-faced cards. The jokers are placed in a diamond formation, and 3 red cards put on top of each. The joker from packet 1 vanishes and packet 2 now has 2. Both of these jokers vanish from packet 2 and packet 3 has 3. All 3 vanish from packet 3 and packet 4 has all 4 jokers. Very slowly & fairly you exchange one joker for one red card in each of the other three packets. Yet, when you turn each packet face up, it's revealed that the jokers have instantly traveled back to the leader packet, which once again consists only of four jokers, while each of the other 3 packets have four red cards.

None of the cards are gimmicked, and it is pretty easy to do. It is available from me as a PDF (8 full-size pages with 37 photos and all sleights explained) for $10 via PayPal to:
scottfguinn@msn.com
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6581 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
Just an FYI...

I have been feverishly working to get my new website up and running. It will have all of my available material with a PayPal shopping cart and your order will be sent to you virtually instantly. It will also contain the latest news on my upcoming projects, as well as some free stuff from time to time. we're hoping to have it "live" on Saturday, June 30th. If it doesn't come up, just try back a while later. Thanks!

http://www.scottfguinn.com
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Coeur d'Alene Assemebly by Scott F. Guinn (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL