The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Linked by Richard James (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8..18~19~20 [Next]
Marc Frese
View Profile
Veteran user
397 Posts

Profile of Marc Frese
I bought it.
And wait determines 8 weeks! Approximately.
I got no messages of the Shop. No Mail. Nothing.
More badly it does not go!
I mean a small message, with the approximate date of delivery.
Property pays, and then I would like also gladly which to hear.

I do not want Mr. James annoy.
But it does not go in such a way.

( Sorry for my english! )
richard james
View Profile
New user
90 Posts

Profile of richard james
Hi Shawn,

Every effect is hand made and checked individually then re-checked before being packed. This IS to ensure the highest quality of the effects.

All of the other effects are available: Cutting Edge, Switcher and Back 2 Front.

Marc, my appologise for the delay. I will PM you as soon as they arrive at Magicbox. Thank you for your support.

Best,

Richard
magicman1
View Profile
Inner circle
1183 Posts

Profile of magicman1
Has ANYONE got either cutting edge, switcher or Back 2 front and would like to give a review??
Don
guido
View Profile
Regular user
Sweden
152 Posts

Profile of guido
Very quiet out there....
Mehtas
View Profile
Inner circle
England, UK
1648 Posts

Profile of Mehtas
When is linked going to be available ??
Marc Frese
View Profile
Veteran user
397 Posts

Profile of Marc Frese
Lol
guido
View Profile
Regular user
Sweden
152 Posts

Profile of guido
Quote:
On 2007-08-29 08:52, Mehtas wrote:
When is linked going to be available ??

Any minute now..
bmagic121
View Profile
New user
30 Posts

Profile of bmagic121
Which minute of which hour on what day...... of which year ??
Mehtas
View Profile
Inner circle
England, UK
1648 Posts

Profile of Mehtas
We are uproaching another weekend here.

Wonder it'l come out this weekend.

Are you there Richard ??
Ace of $pades
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of Ace of $pades
How much do you think it'll be?
Marc Frese
View Profile
Veteran user
397 Posts

Profile of Marc Frese
He said after the weekend!
He did not say however, in which century.

lol

I give up now!

No more desire has!
richard james
View Profile
New user
90 Posts

Profile of richard james
Hi,

They will be sent after this weekend. I am sending a large order to Magicbox. The emails I have received have been unbeleivable and thank you to everyone for them. I do appologise for the delay in the release of Linked, their was nothing I could do about it, apart from produce a new batch. I have tried to keep everyone updated almost on a daily basis to make sure I answered as many questions as possible.

Thank you again for your support and your kind words. I will be as pleased as you to see Linked out and available.

Best,

Richard
Nat
View Profile
Special user
566 Posts

Profile of Nat
...and thank you Richard for keeping everyone updated - you have sent me several e-mails during the past several weeks and I appreciate it...anxious to receive Linked.

Nathan

Quote:
On 2007-08-31 05:56, richard james wrote:
Hi,

They will be sent after this weekend. I am sending a large order to Magicbox. The emails I have received have been unbeleivable and thank you to everyone for them. I do appologise for the delay in the release of Linked, their was nothing I could do about it, apart from produce a new batch. I have tried to keep everyone updated almost on a daily basis to make sure I answered as many questions as possible.

Thank you again for your support and your kind words. I will be as pleased as you to see Linked out and available.

Best,

Richard
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2494 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
Give the guy a break. I have a fair idea of the gimmick and that must take some time to make and make sure is of high quality. G ive the poor lad a chance

Alan
thehawk
View Profile
Inner circle
2275 Posts

Profile of thehawk
Richard is in a tough situation as everybody wants his LINKED and he just can't get it to the market quick enough due to the first shipment get lost in the mail.
Due to the preorder compounds the problem. Maybe give the people waiting a discount on another one of your products which will make them feel a bit better.
magicman1
View Profile
Inner circle
1183 Posts

Profile of magicman1
I haven't even heard of anyone getting any of the other effects???
Don
richard james
View Profile
New user
90 Posts

Profile of richard james
Hi,

Thanks Nathan, Alan, Hawk.

The other effects are almost sold out. I am sending another batch of Cutting Edge, Switcher and Back 2 Front with Linked. I know what you mean though Don its strange.

Best,

Richard
Zhang
View Profile
Special user
515 Posts

Profile of Zhang
Hey Alan,

how many breaks does it need?i think if you are not ready, don't say that they are coming this week etc, do not make promises, just wait, once he is ready for sure then he can say,ok guys they are on its way this week or so, but the way he is doing it, he just keeps people hanging, and boy I personally haaate that, if one promise me something they have to deliver, no lame excuses whatsoever.
alanm99
View Profile
Regular user
England, UK
137 Posts

Profile of alanm99
He said AFTER the weekend.

Let hope its ready before another weekend passes by.
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2494 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
Toggo. Magic is a Not a big business. It may not seem that way but it is not. I would think he is making these by hand. If I made a full batch that got lost in the mail which does happen all the time and to myself included, it would take me a little time to get back on track and up to date. Richard is a nice guy and I beleive he is working his behind of to get everything back on track like I did not to long ago when I had isp problems.

Alan
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Linked by Richard James (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8..18~19~20 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL