The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Linked by Richard James (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..10~11~12~13~14..18~19~20 [Next]
richard james
View Profile
New user
90 Posts

Profile of richard james
Hi,

I sent another batch of Linked and are Expected to arrive in store at Magicbox on Friday 28th September 2007.

Best,

Richard
gmmagic124
View Profile
Special user
751 Posts

Profile of gmmagic124
Awesome!, Thanks.
Barry Gitelson
View Profile
Special user
Kona Hawaii
981 Posts

Profile of Barry Gitelson
Well I sure hope that someone gets this and we get a review on it. The original demo looked very promising.
"Your talent is God's gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God." Author: Leo Buscaglia
thehawk
View Profile
Inner circle
2275 Posts

Profile of thehawk
Quote:
On 2007-09-26 20:44, Barry Gitelson wrote:
Well I sure hope that someone gets this and we get a review on it. The original demo looked very promising.

I totally agree.
alannasser
View Profile
Loyal user
213 Posts

Profile of alannasser
In this age of speculative economic activity, I'd bet that someone could create a new financial instrument, re the likelihood that "Linked" is a scam. There would be "put options" on Linked, i.e. folks selling the product short. The thing may be ready next week, but given the evidence so far, it'd be unreasonable to bet on that.

There needs to be a time limit on this at this point: if the thing is not ready next week, all who have paid should demand refunds, and all who paid should make it clear to dealers that nothing of RJ's will be ordered. Ever. And this thread should end. After, that is, all concerned make it clear to RJ by pm that never will they purchase an item of his. Ever. Nothing.
magicman1
View Profile
Inner circle
1183 Posts

Profile of magicman1
Quote:
On 2007-09-26 12:40, richard james wrote:
Hi,

I sent another batch of Linked and are Expected to arrive in store at Magicbox on Friday 28th September 2007.

Best,

Richard

today is the DAY!!
Lets all hold our breath..
Don
magicman1
View Profile
Inner circle
1183 Posts

Profile of magicman1
Any up date??
Don
magicman1
View Profile
Inner circle
1183 Posts

Profile of magicman1
Still showing Pre-Order on web site
Tap...Tap...Tap...
thehawk
View Profile
Inner circle
2275 Posts

Profile of thehawk
Did you ecpect less?
magicman1
View Profile
Inner circle
1183 Posts

Profile of magicman1
Tap...Tap...Tap....
oombob
View Profile
Special user
Canada
853 Posts

Profile of oombob
Quote:
On 2007-06-26 22:52, oombob wrote:
I beg of you... on bended knee with hands folded and lots of strenuous facial gesticulations... please....
please... oh please... let this be as good as it looks.

...tap tap tap....
guido
View Profile
Regular user
Sweden
152 Posts

Profile of guido
On 2007-09-26 12:40, richard james wrote:
Hi,

Best,

Richard
----------------------------------------------

Any day now..............?????
Merlin
View Profile
Veteran user
Palmerton, Pa
362 Posts

Profile of Merlin
Magicbox still lists Linked as a Pre-order product, stating that it will be "Coming Soon". And I have not yet recieved an email notifing me of any shipment, so I am guessing they did not get the product yet.

I think the least Richard could have done is get the list of those that made the pre-order purchase, and sent them out himself to each person, thus eliminating the longer wait to ship to the middle man, and the possible loss of the whole shipment again. At least some might have gotten the product already.

But, we still wait.
Phil
magicman1
View Profile
Inner circle
1183 Posts

Profile of magicman1
Do you really think there is an effect called LINK??

Don
DougNicols
View Profile
Special user
846 Posts

Profile of DougNicols
You guys are the best customers ever. Most people when having a "bad gut feeling" about some product on Ebay, or seeing maybe one bad feedback in 300 on a forum will shy away from a seller. But you get absolutely bloodied by Richard James, and keep coming back for more.
magicman1
View Profile
Inner circle
1183 Posts

Profile of magicman1
I would like just 1 person that got ANY of his effects post that they did indeed receive it.
According to Richard he sold some of the other effects..But NO ONE has EVER posted that they ever did receive any of his effects
Don
e-man
View Profile
Special user
HILTON HEAD,SC
889 Posts

Profile of e-man
Is there a link for this...?
我被烹调
ERIC HELVENSTON
Merlin
View Profile
Veteran user
Palmerton, Pa
362 Posts

Profile of Merlin
Quote:
On 2007-09-30 14:33, e-man wrote:
Is there a link for this...?

http://www.magicbox.uk.com/shop.php/shop......878.html
The Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
1982 Posts

Profile of The Mac
I have a version, I'll let you have it for $5

its easy peasy and plays almost exactly the same. The only difference is the gimmick I use will take 30seconds to make and wont get lost in shipping.

PM me
Marc Frese
View Profile
Veteran user
397 Posts

Profile of Marc Frese
Quote:
On 2007-09-30 15:34, The Mac wrote:
I have a version, I'll let you have it for $5

its easy peasy and plays almost exactly the same. The only difference is the gimmick I use will take 30seconds to make and wont get lost in shipping.

PM me

You know the Gimmick?
That surprises me!?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Linked by Richard James (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..10~11~12~13~14..18~19~20 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL