The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What happened, was this... » » Most Embarussing Momments (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14063 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Quote:
On 2007-06-25 01:57, McAllisterMagic wrote:
Well what are your most embarrassing moments performing. Either if its a prop or costume malfunction,accidental flashes..

I will share the most embarrassing moment for me. I was performing on stage at a local festival, I was booked to perform for an hour. After the show was done, a good friend came up to me and told me my zipper had been down the entire show. I'm surprised no one shouted it out, to this day I still wonder if anyone noticed.

cheers
Francis McAllister

Fly unzipped? How did you go over? Maybe you should leave it out..I mean leave it in!
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
Ryan_B_Magic
View Profile
Loyal user
Sugar Grove IL
244 Posts

Profile of Ryan_B_Magic
The most embarsing moment was when I was performing at a school talent show and I was doing a card in orange and I set it up 4 days before the show and when I cut it to reaveal the card the orange was all mold
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14063 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Chalk that one up to experience!
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
C.W.G.
View Profile
Loyal user
275 Posts

Profile of C.W.G.
Once during an effect I threw falsh paper at a deck of cards that a spectater was holding (the paper was rolled into a ball) only the paper flew past his overly hairy arm and singed off a big patch of hair.... And I moved swiftly on.

Yes yes, fire ethics etc, I'll get my saftey manual.
MagiClyde
View Profile
Special user
Columbus, Ohio
871 Posts

Profile of MagiClyde
Quote:
Yes yes, fire ethics etc, I'll get my saftey manual.

and make sure my insurance policy is paid and up-to-date!
Magic! The quicker picker-upper!
DanielMooncalf
View Profile
Regular user
Kansas City
113 Posts

Profile of DanielMooncalf
I'm not trying to outdo anyone, but...

I was once doing a show at a daycare, and about 12 left minutes left of the show, I discovered, the hard way, I had diarhea... I squatted down to show a young one (5-6ish) spongeballs, and it happened... I couldn't think... My clarity was enough to finish the routine, and carefully make my way back to my table, and didn't do any more audience participation with the rest.

I assume they were somewhat used to that smell on occasion, and blamed it on a peer... I hope...
MagiClyde
View Profile
Special user
Columbus, Ohio
871 Posts

Profile of MagiClyde
Quote:
I was once doing a show at a daycare, and about 12 left minutes left of the show, I discovered, the hard way, I had diarhea...

Be afraid of getting to the age in life when you're never sure which of the three states of matter are going to come out: solid, liquid or gas!
Magic! The quicker picker-upper!
Peter Pitchford
View Profile
Elite user
Philly
421 Posts

Profile of Peter Pitchford
Quote:
On 2007-07-04 13:16, Muckey Spleen wrote:
Heh-heh. I was m*****g a****d with P****a A******n on a b**t - come to find out some f*******r was f*****g the whole e*****e, and it ended up p*******d all over the i******t. If I've learned anything from this, it's to NEVER p*******e a b****e with my h****g until I've made SURE there's no sober w*******s.
-T***y

Ok, I just died laughing.
WayneCapps
View Profile
Special user
Charleston, SC
761 Posts

Profile of WayneCapps
Quote:
On 2007-06-25 01:57, McAllisterMagic wrote:
Well what are your most embarrassing moments performing. Either if its a prop or costume malfunction,accidental flashes..

I will share the most embarrassing moment for me. I was performing on stage at a local festival, I was booked to perform for an hour. After the show was done, a good friend came up to me and told me my zipper had been down the entire show. I'm surprised no one shouted it out, to this day I still wonder if anyone noticed.

cheers
Francis McAllister

Not sure what is more embarrassing, the fact that you preformed with you zipper undone or the fact that no one noticed!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What happened, was this... » » Most Embarussing Momments (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL