The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What happened, was this... » » Light and Heavy Box (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2471 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
I was performing at a social business function, and recruited a little girl(probably about 5/6 years old to help me. I picked out this monster of a man about 6'7, 260 lbs to assist me. When he came on stage, I ask the little girl to bring me my box. She politely carried it to the stage and set it down. I took advantage of the opportunity to compare the girl with him and ask if he thought she had the strength to overcome his power. Of course he said no. I ask him if he would be so kind as to set the box on the stool next to him. Needless to say he couldn't budge it. Then the little girl obviously picked it up without any problems. Here's the deal. He was a power lifter preparing for the Olympics and I thought he would really rip his guts trying to pick up that box. 2000 people thought it was pretty funny too.
"The New York Papers," Mark Twain once said,"have long known that no large question is ever really settled until I have been consulted; it is the way they feel about it, and they show it by always sending to me when they get uneasy. "
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What happened, was this... » » Light and Heavy Box (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL