We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » The subforum layout is messy (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Nameless_Man
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of Nameless_Man
It's hard to find the sections I am looking for at any given time. Have any redesigns been proposed?
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
5096 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
That's a broad statement and broad question. The forum layout has worked well for years and probably won't be changed but if you can elaborate more on what you having a problem with, we might be able to help you out.
Where the magic begins
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24255 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
How long have you been on the Café? It's like any other forum. It takes a bit of time to get used to where things are. Think of restaurant. Then you will understand the layout a lot better.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
cgscpa
View Profile
Elite user
Ashton, MD
447 Posts

Profile of cgscpa
It does take a while to get used to the number of subforums here on the Café. The advantage is that there is something here for everyone.

Someone from the Café pointed this out a long time ago: When you click on a forum heading (for example "Welcome to the Magic Café"), all the subforums will close so only the main headings show and the subforums for the category just clicked.

I hope this makes sense as it's hard to explain. Try it and you will see what I mean. This may make your navigation easier.
Mad Jake
View Profile
Inner circle
All the voices in my head helped me make
2152 Posts

Profile of Mad Jake
There are too many websites on the web, what do we need all this information for anyways? You will find as you navigate through life you learn in the many different directions you take. Consider the many informational Café forums part of your travels.
For quality Paul Fox Cups spun on Danny Dew's Paul Fox tooling visit us at www.airshipmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » The subforum layout is messy (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL