The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Wallets (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4816 Posts

Profile of gdw
I've been "adjusting" my own wallets for some time now, but I am wondering if anyone knows where I could get some custom work done with wallets?

Thanks
GDW
It's amazing, people will criticize you for "biting the hand that feeds you," while they're busy praising the hand that beats them.

"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

I won't forget you Robert.
mrunge
View Profile
Inner circle
Charleston, SC
3717 Posts

Profile of mrunge
Contact Frank Starsini here on the Café. He does some fantastic leather work and can help you out.

Mark.
pastorclyde
View Profile
Special user
576 Posts

Profile of pastorclyde
I do wallets also. If I can help, let me know.

Clyde
gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4816 Posts

Profile of gdw
Thanks guys. I'm looking into it now.

Glenn
It's amazing, people will criticize you for "biting the hand that feeds you," while they're busy praising the hand that beats them.

"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

I won't forget you Robert.
Dave V
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, NV
4825 Posts

Profile of Dave V
Frank's just an all around nice guy. You can't help but want to deal with him. He has the contacts, he has a good working relationship with the craftsmen, he's done the R&D. That's worth it to me.

Let's say he has 100% markup on a $60 Dice Cup. Wow, he makes a whopping thirty bucks! That'll sure pay the bills... Smile
No trees were killed in the making of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Thomas mi amigo! I thought you would be out water skiing at the moment sir. Keeping fully in mind that you are a world class, maybe a class above world class, craftsman.
Dave V
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, NV
4825 Posts

Profile of Dave V
I recall one performer who is held in high regard here for his craftsmanship. He was looking over one of Frank's early pouches and commented "I can't see how he can make any money selling these as cheap as he does."
No trees were killed in the making of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20263 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
I love this thread. It has helped me tremendously.

It reminds me I have to send a PM to Frank, as my Boxer (dog not fighter) has chewed up my leather dice cup and will need a replacement. I shall have Frank get or make me one.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Al Angello
View Profile
Eternal Order
Collegeville, Pa. USA
11047 Posts

Profile of Al Angello
Of all the dealers that I have done business with here at the Café the one that I go to for an honest opinion is Frank.
Al Angello The Comic Juggler/Magician
http://www.juggleral.com
http://home.comcast.net/~juggleral/
"Footprints on your ceiling are almost gone"
Vandy Grift
View Profile
Inner circle
Milwaukee
3504 Posts

Profile of Vandy Grift
I have purchased from Frank and been very satisfied. He never mis-represented himself to me in any way. As a matter of fact, when we discussed a dice cup a long time ago he told me right out (even though I already knew he didn't make the prop himself) that someone else was making it.
"Get a life dude." -some guy in a magic forum
Dave V
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, NV
4825 Posts

Profile of Dave V
Frank's new website:
http://www.theambitiouscard.com
SeaDawg
View Profile
Special user
The Lunatic Fringe
718 Posts

Profile of SeaDawg
Add me to the list of satisfied customers of Frank.

Newsflash: He also sells sponges in bulk... don't let anyone know that I am a clown serial killer and collect noses that he then resells in bulk to unsuspecting magicians that think these things come from someplace called Gosh...

Newsflash update: I think I may have to order some more stuff from Frank just so I can become an known associate of such a quality stand up guy.
Crazy people take the psycho-path thru the forest...
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20263 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
The only questionable move Frank has ever made was to consider even talking with me.

Allbeit a VERY questionable move I will say, it seems to be his only flaw.

Oh and I am getting a cup from him. I am not in denial.

His only bad habit is to procure quality merchandise at reasonable prices. What a vagabond!
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Wallets (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.74 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL