The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » The most interesting question to ask Chad Long? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Rupert Bair
View Profile
Inner circle
?
2113 Posts

Profile of Rupert Bair
He's answering questions. Rather mundane q's but good ones to be fair, very informative and helpful. However there must be a really interesting question to ask him. Perhaps I'll ask him the meaning of life...and hope he doesn't direct me to those snakey pythons.

Any ideas?

M:C
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
I want to ask him for his credit card number.

Matt, go ahead and ask him your question about the meaning of life...who knows he may have the answer!

Chrystal
Cliffg37
View Profile
Inner circle
Long Beach, CA
2492 Posts

Profile of Cliffg37
I always want to ask people like him what do they do if they are on stage and have to go to the bathroom. This sounds like a joke question, but it is not. I am a teacher. By law I am not allowed to leave the classroom unattended. If I do, and there is an incident, I will lose my job, I will lose my career, and I might lose my pension.

On stage I suppose it is worse. When I perform, I do so in a mild state of dehydration. I know that is not good under hot lights, but The risk of embarrasemnt is there and it is strong.

Do you remember when Elvis left the stage to relieve himself? I guess if you are the King you can get away with that. When he came back, he apologized and got a huge laugh when he pointed out that when you gotta go, you gotta go.
Magic is like Science,
Both are fun if you do it right!
Bill Nuvo
View Profile
Inner circle
3094 Posts or
2747 Posts

Profile of Bill Nuvo
Quote:
On 2007-06-29 12:25, Cliffg37 wrote:
I always want to ask people like him what do they do if they are on stage and have to go to the bathroom. This sounds like a joke question, but it is not. I am a teacher. By law I am not allowed to leave the classroom unattended. If I do, and there is an incident, I will lose my job, I will lose my career, and I might lose my pension.

On stage I suppose it is worse. When I perform, I do so in a mild state of dehydration. I know that is not good under hot lights, but The risk of embarrasemnt is there and it is strong.

Do you remember when Elvis left the stage to relieve himself? I guess if you are the King you can get away with that. When he came back, he apologized and got a huge laugh when he pointed out that when you gotta go, you gotta go.

That's what slush powder is for.
Rupert Bair
View Profile
Inner circle
?
2113 Posts

Profile of Rupert Bair
Its never happened to me Cliff! I guess with all the adrenaline and jam and stuff your mind is elsewhere than on your bladder!

Would be quite funny if you had to excuse yourself of stage to take a leak...or worse. You could throw flash paper at the sprinkler things and just do it in your pants and no one will notice...at least I don't think they did.

But yeah slush powder...always a wise choice.

MC:squaredhead.
Rupert Bair
View Profile
Inner circle
?
2113 Posts

Profile of Rupert Bair
Hmmm I asked him and he didn't like it Smile

Everyone asks magic based questions, there is more to a magicians life than there magic...

And I personally find peoples interpretation of the meaning of life fascinating.

:(
DStachowiak
View Profile
Inner circle
Baltimore, MD
2158 Posts

Profile of DStachowiak
I guess it just "Depends"
Woke up.
Fell out of bed.
Dragged a comb across m' head.
Cinnamon
View Profile
Loyal user
Philippines
227 Posts

Profile of Cinnamon
I'd ask him why he answers questions.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » The most interesting question to ask Chad Long? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL