The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Higley's Demented All Seeing Eye (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
Matthew St. Cyr
View Profile
Special user
The Dark Woods of New England
793 Posts

Profile of Matthew St. Cyr
A jar of Demented All Seeing Eyes!!!!!!!!!! Whoa! That'd be awesome!
The Wonder Lies In The Dark Between The Stars. . .
KOTAH
View Profile
Inner circle
2290 Posts

Profile of KOTAH
My Higley Demented eye arrived in the morning mail Carefully packaged, and skillfully crafted. I plan to dry it out soon, as suggested. This is my first Higley product, hope to add to it over time.

It is hideously wonderful !
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Dry it out? AS suggested?

Just to clarify...there is no drying out needed...replacing the 'Fluid' in the jar between shows is only recommended to avoid the few drops of coffee or tea (used as a liquid coloration) from going 'fluffy'. Smile It can stay in the 'Fluid' I guess if there is a drop of dish soap added to it.

To clarify further, the Eye is not meant to be a 'manipulation' prop outside the jar of 'Eye Fluid'. It is what it is. ie: Demented and All Seeing. Smile

By the way...This is another opportunity to thank Ron Dayton (Kotah) for writing the 3 brief stories that come with the Eye. I am so proud to have his wonderful pen put to the telling of the tales that accompany the Demented Eye...and you will have fun telling the story of your choice.
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcanis
10781 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
JIM MAGUS - you must make a sequel to MIDNIGHT... c'mon...I have a bunch of ideas for the EYE.... (and hopefully a mummy too)
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
OK...The Eye is not really open for a book sequel to Dark Museum (though Jim may be working on that.)

BUT...I am planning one about the Higley Demented Eye with routines, Tips and stories and stuff. Will be very inexpensive but professionally done.

If you or anyone has any ideas for inclusion PLEASE eMail them to me. Smile
KOTAH
View Profile
Inner circle
2290 Posts

Profile of KOTAH
Drying the eye was NOT suggested in the instructions. It was mentioned here on the Café in response to one individual commenting on discoloration of the eye.
Doug puts a lot of care into his creations and instruction sheets as well. First class all the way. I' very proud to have contributed a few story line ideas.
Even more proud that Higley actually seems to like them. Thanks for your comments Doug
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcanis
10781 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Doug - expect the first ghost story when the clock strikes one....
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
handa
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburgh, PA
1357 Posts

Profile of handa
"Expect the second 18 1/2 minutes later..."

--Rich Little playing Richard Nixon in the role of Jacob Marley
Jim Magus
View Profile
Loyal user
246 Posts

Profile of Jim Magus
I have a new pupil - - actually, an entire eye! The Demented All Seeing Eye is a tremendous bizarre magick prop and will inspire many presentations. I love the way it looks. . . and looks. . .
And yes, there could be a sequel to Midnight in the Dark Museum. I've heard from some talented people in the business and already have been sent some clever new routines. But send your eyeball ideas to Doug.
And KOTAH, as usual your stories that came with the eye have strong emotional appeal.
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Jim...Kotah just wrote the words...I edited in the emotion. Smile
KOTAH
View Profile
Inner circle
2290 Posts

Profile of KOTAH
Jim, their emotional appeal must be a reflection of the emotional appeal Doug Higley inspires. The eye, when that sucka moves all by itself, it looks really eerie!
fishwasher
View Profile
Inner circle
B'ham uk
1231 Posts

Profile of fishwasher
I got my eye today- yay! thanks Doug Smile
Sayn lay narn, marli?

http://www.bizarremagic.net
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Geez Ron (Kotah) I was only KIDDING! I can't take any credit for your terrific words! I just mess with the punctuation and stuff. Smile

Your welcome Fishwasher! (I sent an Eye to a Fishwasher?)
fishwasher
View Profile
Inner circle
B'ham uk
1231 Posts

Profile of fishwasher
Err....yeah you did...its so fun!

great stories KOTAH!

Aidan Smile
Sayn lay narn, marli?

http://www.bizarremagic.net
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Oh...hi Aidan! All you Shadow Bunnies Coming Out Of Hats look alike. Smile
rondasue
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of rondasue
What a complete hoot. I received the eye today. I wonder what four in a row each in their own bottle would do?

thx doug
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Your most welcome!

I'm working on a Multi Eye presentation...challenge is they influence each other which is not exactly desired...BUT there is a solution I've thought of. Just haven't tested yet.

D
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Influencing each othe is not bad, effecting on on an end would set up a chain reaction, like a trailing dominos, all eyes will follo.
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Not exactly...
handa
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburgh, PA
1357 Posts

Profile of handa
Quote:
On 2007-08-07 17:00, Tony Iacoviello wrote:
Influencing each othe is not bad, effecting on on an end would set up a chain reaction, like a trailing dominos, all eyes will follo.

Not if the laws of physics prevail. That being said, I'll bet that Bob Friedhoffer could figure out a way to keep an "eye cluster" from forming.

Chris
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Higley's Demented All Seeing Eye (3 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL