We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Up in smoke! » » FIRE FIRE FIRE!!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bizzaro
View Profile
New user
21 Posts

Profile of Bizzaro
Nuff said'

Bizzaro.
JaquaiGul
View Profile
New user
Indianapolis
31 Posts

Profile of JaquaiGul
OK Bang, bang, bang. You're dead.

Smile
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6581 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
Um...huh?
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
Bengi
View Profile
Veteran user
Georgia
309 Posts

Profile of Bengi
Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Magicman0323
View Profile
Special user
Just outside parts unknown.
713 Posts

Profile of Magicman0323
This thread scares me Smile
You'll wonder when I'm coming, you'll wonder even more when I'm gone. - Max Malini
Michael Peterson
View Profile
Inner circle
is where I'm trapped, because of my
4069 Posts

Profile of Michael Peterson
Left handed bacon blenders do get a much better reaction from dyslexic puppies.But do remember to shave your hamsters.

(sorry, I just wanted to be involved somehow)

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Robin Parker
View Profile
Regular user
Atlanta
117 Posts

Profile of Robin Parker
I perform the "fire-wallet" and from it produce the bills for slow-motion transpo during my restaurant work. I'll do great magic but still during my performance the kids want to see the fire wallet again & again. Cracks me up!
Mya Angel
View Profile
Special Assistant
California
1398 Posts

Profile of Mya Angel
Smile

Smile

Smile

Smile

Smile
There is nothing that remains so constant as change. Don't end up like concrete, all mixed up and permanently set. Smile

He who slings mud will surely lose ground.
bunkyhenry
View Profile
Special user
NYC Metro
822 Posts

Profile of bunkyhenry
That Kaps fire wallet really gets a reaction. It is one effect you can do over and over and everyone still roars... every time!

And not much skill involved. Isn't that usually the case? I have owned several but each one seems different(although all were of high quality) Does anyone know if there is a catalogue with the different types of wallets pictured?
Bengi
View Profile
Veteran user
Georgia
309 Posts

Profile of Bengi
Back in the late '70's a good friend of mine was into both photography and magic. He always carried one of those now-antique cube flashbulbs in his pocket. Being a magician, he, too, carried his trusty flash paper!!!

He was not aware that static from the keys he carried in his pocket would set off the flash cube....which in turn would ignite the flash paper!!!!

Talk about FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bengi Smile

(This might belong in "It's not magic"....but couldn't resist!!)
Jeb Sherrill
View Profile
Inner circle
Elsewhere
1161 Posts

Profile of Jeb Sherrill
Ever try blasting fire by filling your mouth with Ronsonal and spitting it at a flame indoors and setting your shower wall on fire, along with your face? That’s it, I’m trying gasoline next time. BOOM Smile Boom

Sable Smile
I don't believe in reincarnation, but I may have in another life.
M.P.D.
View Profile
New user
illinois
54 Posts

Profile of M.P.D.
I'd give my right arm to be amidextrious. Smile
Andrew Wong
View Profile
Loyal user
209 Posts

Profile of Andrew Wong
Quote:
On 2001-09-28 11:38, Bizzaro wrote:
Nuff saidˇ¦

Bizzaro.

@@ Smile Smile
Paul Jester
View Profile
Special user
UK
759 Posts

Profile of Paul Jester
Er.. Jeb Sherrill, I hope I'm not too late but, er... if you want to firebreathe, use pure parrafin (kerosine if you're in the USA), make sure its pure... (phone the manufacturers, tell them why). Anything else and the risk of blowback (when the flames get into your mouth (can callapse lungs)) vastly increases or there is stuff in it that will seriously mess up your insides. For more info on fuels check this out (and yes I know its a long address): http://www.jugglingdb.com/news/article.p......A14%3A01

For more info on technique, PM me.

Jester_Juggler Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Up in smoke! » » FIRE FIRE FIRE!!! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL