The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Who's going to Tannen's magic camp? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

sdorshan
View Profile
New user
16 Posts

Profile of sdorshan
I'm David, 14, and wasn't sure where to post this, so I put it here. I was wondering if anybody on the magic Café is going. I thought it would be useful to know a few people going in, since I know nobody going there yet. This is my first year.
LCBellah
View Profile
New user
95 Posts

Profile of LCBellah
I'm sure you'll make a lot of friends there since everyone will have a common interest in magic. I wish I had the opportunity to go to a magic camp when I was younger, but now I'm probably too old. Have fun and let us know what you learned!
Jay Austin
View Profile
Regular user
184 Posts

Profile of Jay Austin
You might not know anyone going in but it will not take long to meet new people. Most magicians are not shy about meeting new people. Go and enjoy yourself.
Jay Austin

http://austin-computer-solutions.com/
Hire a tech, not a geek.
musicman20190
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of musicman20190
Well David, I hope you had a good time at the camp. By the time you read this, you will be back home. My 13 year old son, Ben, was there too. This was his first year as well. Maybe you met him as I hear there were about 107 campers. It sounds as though you have all be saturated with magical knowledge. I sure hope he shares some of that with me when he returns. I hope you enjoyed it as much....
musicman20190
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of musicman20190
Well David, I hope you had a good time at the camp. By the time you read this, you will be back home. My 13 year old son, Ben, was there too. This was his first year as well. Maybe you met him as I hear there were about 107 campers. It sounds as though you have all be saturated with magical knowledge. I sure hope he shares some of that with me when he returns. I hope you enjoyed it as much....
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Who's going to Tannen's magic camp? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL