The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Wolf's Magic's Micro Magic Series #2 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Stevethomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern U.S.A.
3723 Posts

Profile of Stevethomas
Okay, I'm SLIGHTLY behind the times, but my Micro Magic Series #2 came in today! Boy, howdy! What a piece (actually FOUR pieces) of work! I love that Mini-Outhouse almost as much as I love the Mini-ABC Gumball Recombobulator from the first series! Wow! If you're into good...no GREAT...quality magic that will operate as well as display, you should invest in the set or just some individual pieces of this, and set #1, too!

Steve
mrunge
View Profile
Inner circle
Charleston, SC
3717 Posts

Profile of mrunge
Glad to hear your satisfied. Although I've not seen them, I have been interested in what others have thought about them.

They do look like fun!

Mark. Smile
billfromoregon
View Profile
Special user
608 Posts

Profile of billfromoregon
I had a chance to see these at Kramien's and they are very cool! I'm wondering, though, if anyone uses these in performance, or are they just really cool art pieces for your house? I realize that they are functional, but does anyone actually perform with them? Thanks -

Bill
Julie
View Profile
Inner circle
3500 Posts

Profile of Julie
The Hip-Hop Magician from the first series is a practical performing piece. It should be noted these are not really "micro-magic" in the generally accepted sense of the term, but are very small versions of the standard size props.

Julie
Stevethomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern U.S.A.
3723 Posts

Profile of Stevethomas
I use the Hip Hop Magician and plan to (heck, just got it yesterday!) use the "Outhouse" in smaller performances where the mess (the paper) would be alright.

You'll love 'em!

Steve
Magic Arty
View Profile
Elite user
metro Atlanta
443 Posts

Profile of Magic Arty
The finger chopper is very usefull and performable as a walk around piece.
I love the mini outhouse, it is perfect!

Arthur
atsmagic
Arthur Atsma

Feeling real happy now!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Wolf's Magic's Micro Magic Series #2 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL