The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Need info on "Scorched "and "Free Will" (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2413 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
I tried a search on these two and not much came up, who knows what the effects are and where to get them,Thanks Dave
Greg Arce
View Profile
Inner circle
6463 Posts

Profile of Greg Arce
SCORCH is my equivoque routine that allows you to equivoque down to one card. The manuscript is being sold by most dealers or you can get a pdf version of my book Deep Thought that has this and other ideas. My pdf sells for $20 and you can PayPal me at: greg@wizmicro.com

Greg
One of my favorite quotes: "A critic is a legless man who teaches running."
magicstudent
View Profile
Elite user
489 Posts

Profile of magicstudent
I'll Be Back!
-Schwarzenegger-
davidlai308
View Profile
Veteran user
Kuala Lumpur,Malaysia
376 Posts

Profile of davidlai308
Free Will is invented by Deddy Corbuzier an Indonesian Mentalist .
The effect can be read from the link `magic student' gave .
As for how good does it play , Free Will can be incorporated into any 3 small objects. The effect can be impromtu . I have usen the Free Will principle and it gets great reactions if performed well .

-David
An entrepreneur by day , a magician by night . Satiate my mind & you've won my heart .
www.superhumanz.online
Greg Arce
View Profile
Inner circle
6463 Posts

Profile of Greg Arce
Ditto on Free Will. I have done it impromptu many a time and just pick various objects to use as I write the prediction.

greg
Michael Peterson
View Profile
Inner circle
is where I'm trapped, because of my
4071 Posts

Profile of Michael Peterson
Scorched is a killer, highly recommended!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike
The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2413 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
Thanks Guys for the info,I am going shopping now...........
gmmagic124
View Profile
Special user
751 Posts

Profile of gmmagic124
Free Will is very good.
Enjoy.
sabitu
View Profile
Special user
USA
533 Posts

Profile of sabitu
Jimmy Fingers also has a modified version of Free Will called Free Will of Order. It can play very strong if done correctly.

Matt
sbays
View Profile
Inner circle
Burbank, CA
1048 Posts

Profile of sbays
Greg is a friend of mine, and ill tell you his Scorched ROCKS!! I have seen him do this in person several times, and it is always very strong. But then hey, all of Greg's stuff is very strong!
"Opportunity may only knock once, but temptation leans on the doorbell."
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
My 'Dark Museum' (A Gazillion positive comments on the Café) is an altered somewhat simplified version of Deddy's Free Will utilizing strength of story and atmospheric props to solid effect.
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
bobbyk
View Profile
Special user
Tennessee
698 Posts

Profile of bobbyk
Objects need not always be small, I've done it with 3 different colored cars... Smile

It's a wonderful effect. I have both Deddy's and Higleys...

Best,

Bk
Waters
View Profile
Inner circle
2511 Posts

Profile of Waters
Greg's "Deep Thoughts" book is highly recommended! You'll enjoy the "scorched" presentation (and chances are you'll probably start using it immediately). His book has other great routines and essays as well. Thanks for sharing Greg.

Sean
Greg Arce
View Profile
Inner circle
6463 Posts

Profile of Greg Arce
Thanks Sean and SBays. I've had fun over the years doing Scorch. I've told a few people that you can do it via the phone because I've done it many times that way. You talk to someone at the party and tell them to put one card from the pack face down on the floor and don't tell anyone what it is... you, of course, tell them to put the five of clubs or one like that. Now you have the phone passed around to others as you do the sequence. I hear the shrieks when they finally turn the card around.

Greg
magiclee
View Profile
Special user
571 Posts

Profile of magiclee
Where can you buy the manuscript for "Scorch"?

magiclee
Greg Arce
View Profile
Inner circle
6463 Posts

Profile of Greg Arce
I have a pdf version in my book called Deep Thought. You can paypal me $20 to: greg@wizmicro.com

Also, a printed version is carried by most dealers and sells for around thirty.

Greg
rmendez
View Profile
Inner circle
San Antonio, Texas
1319 Posts

Profile of rmendez
Does a higher quality version of Free Will exist? I'd like to buy a more ornate version if one exists. Please email me at richard@rnt2.com with any info. Thanks!
A.J.
View Profile
Veteran user
Michigan
315 Posts

Profile of A.J.
Greg Arce's routine--Scorch--is indeed a scorcher! Killer mentalism that plays to any size audience with tremendous impact.

Highly recommended.

A.J.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Need info on "Scorched "and "Free Will" (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL