The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Posting A New Topic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

brycol24
View Profile
New user
26 Posts

Profile of brycol24
I am a new member and I cannot figure out how to post a new topic. Also when we hit our 50 postings mark how do we know we are able to got to the private secret sessions.

HELP!
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
5170 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Bry, you just started this topic. You do the same thing in any forum. Go to the forum you are interested in and click on the red icon in the left corner that says, "post new topic".

When you reach 50 posts, forums like the Secret Sessions and Let's make a deal will automatically be available to you just like all the other forums.
Where the magic begins
Magicmike40
View Profile
New user
96 Posts

Profile of Magicmike40
Sorry guys
I'm also having trouble finding the post new topic link. Still looking any help would be great.
Magic Mike
Bill Nuvo
View Profile
Inner circle
3094 Posts or
2747 Posts

Profile of Bill Nuvo
The Magic Café Forum Index » » I want to see the manager!

You click on the read "post new topic" icon in the top left corner under the forum header like above.
Josh Riel
View Profile
Inner circle
of hell
1999 Posts

Profile of Josh Riel
Hopefully it's alright how I did this, but this is where it always is (If you are logged on.
You had to do it to post this topic.

It's the red words, just click it (Not the one in the picture, that would be an exercise in futility)

Click here to view attached image.
Magic is doing improbable things with odd items that, under normal circumstances, would be unnessecary and quite often undesirable.
Magicmike40
View Profile
New user
96 Posts

Profile of Magicmike40
Thanks I found it! But it does not appear on all pages.
Mike
Josh Riel
View Profile
Inner circle
of hell
1999 Posts

Profile of Josh Riel
It appears on all main headings where posting new topics is allowed, not individual threads.

On this page you won't find it, but in the main page (I want to see the manager) you will.

Every topic where you can post is the same. As far as I know.

Basically, if it's there you can post a new topic. If it's not, you can't.
Magic is doing improbable things with odd items that, under normal circumstances, would be unnessecary and quite often undesirable.
Magicmike40
View Profile
New user
96 Posts

Profile of Magicmike40
Got it!
Magic Mike

:banana:
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Posting A New Topic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL