We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Penn & Teller with Run DMC (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Liquid B
View Profile
New user
Toronto
28 Posts

Profile of Liquid B
I was just watching Much Music and they played a video from 1986. It was a song by Run DMC called Tricky. Guess who was in it. That's right, P&T.

Anyway, I told a friend about it and he said he thought he remembered them being in a movie a long time ago as well. I seem to think he's right, but I don't recall much about it at all.

Have I lost my mind or were they really on the silver screen. Or at the very least, Beta?

Liquid B Smile
Seance
View Profile
Veteran user
Talking on the other side with
385 Posts

Profile of Seance
Liquid B,

You've not lost your mind. In the 80's, they made a forgettable movie called "Penn & Teller Get Killed". I believe it's on video now.
"Even the dead tell stories."
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17367 Posts

Profile of Slim King
"Penn and Teller Get Killed" is very strange indeed, but still funny. In it they reveal the secrets of "psycic healers" or whatever they call those guys who pull chicken guts out of Andy Kaufman types. Stuff similar to their current TV specials.
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Penn & Teller with Run DMC (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL