The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Julian Bond " Home Video Prediction " A Review (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

shomemagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Missouri
2203 Posts

Profile of shomemagic
Title : Julian Bonds Dance " Home Video Prediction "
Genre :Stage/Parlour
format: Pdf via instant download
price : $20
URl : http://www.julianbondmusic.com -then navigate to magic/illusions section

Effect: 5 randomly selected audience members provide 5 pieces of information (their favorite soft drink, a cartoon character, etc.). After the information has been supplied, a "home video" is played showing the magician announcing his prediction - which matches exactly.

I think this is GREAT... a little work on the performers part, but once done its done. The effect plays as described. I have been looking for something like this and the prediction systems are way out of my financial ability a couple I looked at were in the 3000.00 range.. the most recent to my knowledge by Paul Romhany is I believe $350.00 and that is more than I can afford... Don't let the low affordable price of $25.00 discourage you, as this is a great piece of magic.. with a little thinking you can change the predictions to whatever type of routine you would like.. Dream Vacation, Dream Date etc..but this will work out of the box and get great reaction from your audience.. Regarding the work required, nothing hard at all.. If you own or can borrow a video camera to make your prediction tape your set.

You can go to Julians site and view a live demo and even get a sample of the pdf.. Im very happy with this, and I think you will be too.

To view the demo go here and select " Watch Video "

http://www.julianbondmusic.com/downloads.html

Here the direct link to the sample of the pdf

http://www.julianbondmusic.com/downloads......view.pdf

Julian offers several other things and I think Im going to check out a few of these as well, if they are as good as this " Home Video Prediction " I know I will be happy
Magically,

Mike King - Sho-Me Magic

You can e-mail me at: shomemagic@gmail.com
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
6903 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
Dang. That looks pretty great!
AnthonyMaze
View Profile
Loyal user
San Diego, Ca
260 Posts

Profile of AnthonyMaze
This is an interesting effect. If Im correct, the huge point of the effect is in the presentation. Everything is F***** but its GREAT how it seems SO RANDOM. I noticed on Julians site the BIAB, now that effect looks really good. Im tempted to purchase that ebook.
...for the 51st time... that is NOT my card...
AtS147
View Profile
New user
19 Posts

Profile of AtS147
Whoa this effect looks great... Is it easy to perform?
Pit Boss
View Profile
Special user
531 Posts

Profile of Pit Boss
Easy to perform? It should be, but I'll never know. I bought this just to see the thinking behind a couple of the predictions and was dissapointed at what I learned. (I was expecting more and should have known better, my fault).
Having said that, my dissatisfaction stems from the fact that this "method" wouldn't work given the way I perform and the people I perform for, which is no fault of Mr. Bond's.
If you are doing a show for a large audience as in the demo video and anything goes in terms of method, then this could work well for you.
Steve Hook
View Profile
Inner circle
Raleigh, NC, USA
1260 Posts

Profile of Steve Hook
I like it! Thanks, Shome!
Like Bonnie Raitt said, "I miss Little Feat more than I miss being 8 years old." Long live Lowell and Richie!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Julian Bond " Home Video Prediction " A Review (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL