The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from Las Vegas (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

drkit
View Profile

Las Vegas
0 Posts

Profile of drkit
Hi, my name is Kit Weathers, and I've recently moved to Las Vegas from Griffin, Georgia. I’m a dentist/lecturer/inventor and director of endodontics at the Las Vegas Institute of Advanced Dental Studies.

One of the dental products I invented is called EndoMagic! And as a result, I use a lot of magic in my lecturers. My most recent illusion acquisition is Anton Corradin's "Levitation." - I also have Sean Bogunia's "Ultimate Dancing Hank" and Animation Sensation" (which, thanks to the Magic Café, I now realize needs to be upgraded to the newest version), and I'm thinking about getting Sean's PTS Jr.

I’ve been addicted to magic since I was nine years old (I’m 64 now), and the more I learn, the more I love it…

I fly Hot Air Balloons and I'm interested in hooking up with some Magician's here in Vegas to brainstorm new ideas... I just stumbled on the Magic Café while doing a search on Google, but I'm looking forward to learning from the group...

Thanks, Kit
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
Welcome to the Café and enjoy.
DavidKenney
View Profile
Inner circle
2178 Posts

Profile of DavidKenney
Hey Kit Weathers
Justin Style
View Profile
Inner circle
2010 Posts

Profile of Justin Style
Welcome to the Café!
jimhlou
View Profile
Inner circle
3698 Posts

Profile of jimhlou
Welcome Kit:

Be sure to see Lance Burton's show at the Monte Carlo. Hang around after the show is over and introduce yourself, or go to the magic shop after the show and talk with him.

Jim
MagiCanada
View Profile
Regular user
Vancouver
140 Posts

Profile of MagiCanada
Welcome to the Café!
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1439 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Dr.Kit,
I am delighted to learn an academician fell in love with magic who is 64 years young Smile . Welcome to our beautiful Café. As you have noticed it is one of a kind;unique.Absolutely the best the best place about magic ever.You will find this as a invaluable source that you can not buy even with money. The people are so friendly as well as being helpful.The Café is such a the unique place for Magic. It is ever expanding and has over 30.000 members throughout the world. It will make a great contribution to your magic perspective. Do not forget to post often. You will find many new friends and many new ideas here. I predict you will like the Café.Please grab a chair and begin to type your next post while you have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
We are glad that you have joined us.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
Timm
View Profile
New user
Las Vegas
56 Posts

Profile of Timm
Welcome Kit. I just recently moved to Las Vegas also. There is the Gary Darwin meeting every Wednesday at Boomers. If you'd like more info or would like to get together, please email me.
Bar10dr
View Profile
New user
77 Posts

Profile of Bar10dr
Welcome to the Café Kit. I would also suggest Gary's Club. There are some very good magicians that attend regularly. Another place you may want to check out is Denny & Lee Magic Studio. It's the only real magic shop in Vegas and a nice place to hang out and discuss magic.
Slappy
View Profile
Loyal user
North Hollywood, CA
266 Posts

Profile of Slappy
Kit,
Magicians in Las Vegas? I don't think you're gonna' find many magicians in Las Vegas...
But Welcome to the Café!
"Help, I've got a silver ball stuck on my thumb"
Nedim
View Profile
Elite user
istanbul/turkey
444 Posts

Profile of Nedim
Hi,

Welcome to the Café. Here is a great place to talk about magic and learn new things. You can talk with magicians all around the world. I hope you will enjoy here. Have a nice time. And don't forget to write.

magicially yours,

Nedim Guzel
Ted Danger
View Profile
Regular user
San Francisco/Utila
106 Posts

Profile of Ted Danger
Kit,

I'm certainly glad you weren't in your balloon when you "stumbled into the Café".
Welcome to the Café.

Ted
"One may say the eternal mystery of the world is its comprehensibility." Albert E.
zerofire
View Profile
New user
36 Posts

Profile of zerofire
I am new too
Welcome^^
JeremyM0411
View Profile
Special user
Moody, Alabama
608 Posts

Profile of JeremyM0411
Hi, welcome to the Café. Hope you enjoy your stay.
21callifornia
View Profile
New user
10 Posts

Profile of 21callifornia
Hi welcome to the Café.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from Las Vegas (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL