We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Greetings from Asia (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

feifei
View Profile
Regular user
United Kingdom
180 Posts

Profile of feifei
Hi All,

I am from Malaysia, I just came back to Malaysia actually after many years in London. I hope to meet all the fellow magicians from around the world, and those in Malaysia as well. I am not familiar with magic hangout places, clubs and shops in malaysia, so those fellow magician in Malaysia, please help point me out.

I been visiting MagicCafe for a long time now actually, I come by for reviews before deciding to get a trick or dvds or book, and a shame to say that only now I hv finally make the effort to signup, as I realised day by day how much I am missing out in the discussion here.

I been interested in magic since I was very young after seeing David Copperfield on TV, but sad to say in those days and especially in my hometown, magic resources are not rare but non-existence! I hv only manage to really get into magic in the past 3 years when I realised online magic shops exist!! I put myself in ameture hobbyist category, but hope to put more effort into magic now and be a part-time charity entertainer one day Smile, well full time I am a laser scientist...

NIce to meet ya all!!!
DavidKenney
View Profile
Inner circle
TX
1870 Posts

Profile of DavidKenney
Hey feifei, David Copperfield helped put me on my path also
Youtube & Intstagram @MagicOrthodoxy
FOLLOW and SUBSCRIBE - I giveaway magic and cards every month
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
Feifei,
Welcome to the Café and enjoy. Are you aware of the Battle of the Titans slated to be in Malyasia in 2008? If you are I hope you will be there and we might meet someday over a cup of coffee or tea.
All the Best
Justin Style
View Profile
Inner circle
2010 Posts

Profile of Justin Style
Welcome to the Café!
MagiCanada
View Profile
Regular user
Vancouver
140 Posts

Profile of MagiCanada
Welcome to the Café!
feifei
View Profile
Regular user
United Kingdom
180 Posts

Profile of feifei
Battle of the Titans ? No ideas.... any more info on that pls???

I just know that I hv just recently missed two big magic events in malaysia I think, one in genting and one in subang PJ... anyone in malaysia care to enlighten me on this???

and any one know of events in singapore?????
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
FeiFei,
It was good to chat earlier. Oh Welcome to the Café and enjoy. Contact James Tong who is on that particular topic. He is the Chairman of the event. It will not be the average convention...not if I am involved.
drummer
View Profile
New user
25 Posts

Profile of drummer
Welcome to the Café!
feifei
View Profile
Regular user
United Kingdom
180 Posts

Profile of feifei
Cool! looking forward for it. I pm him, hope to hear more soon Smile

BTW if anyone knows of mailing list or how to find out about magic events happening nearby here, let me know Smile Cheers.
Xemm
View Profile
New user
31 Posts

Profile of Xemm
Hello feifei

I am from Indonesia and have pretty much same situations with you about magic community in here. well just want to say welcome. Laser scientist !, can you get me a green laser pointer for my air soft gun? He..he just kidding.

Cheers
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1449 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Fei Fei,
Welcome to our beautiful Café. As you have noticed it is one of a kind;unique.Absolutely the best the best place about magic ever.You will find this as a invaluable source that you can not buy even with money. The people are so friendly as well as being helpful.The Café is such a the unique place for Magic. It is ever expanding and has over 30.000 members throughout the world. It will make a great contribution to your magic perspective. Do not forget to post often. You will find many new friends and many new ideas here. I predict you will like the Café.Please grab a chair and begin to type your next post while you have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
We are glad that you have joined us.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
ssucahyo
View Profile
Inner circle
indonesia
1940 Posts

Profile of ssucahyo
Welcome....
I will be in KL on 30 to 2 August...

CC
Creator of the "High Voltage Gimmick" and Shaman's spirit table
https://youtu.be/Rlgl4CzUa98

IG: @affordable_illusions_magic
Maro Anglero
View Profile
Loyal user
FLORIDA
248 Posts

Profile of Maro Anglero
Welcome to the Café!
For the Magician: The hard must become habit, The habit must become easy, The easy must become Beautiful

Doug Henning
JeremyM0411
View Profile
Special user
Moody, Alabama
613 Posts

Profile of JeremyM0411
Hi, welcome to the Café. Hope you enjoy your stay.
21callifornia
View Profile
New user
10 Posts

Profile of 21callifornia
Hi welcome to the Café.
digital blues
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of digital blues
Hey, I'm really new to the magic world, but I really do wanna learn... any takers, who wants to use thier magician skills? to magically make me a magician?

hehehehe
Nedim
View Profile
Elite user
istanbul/turkey
444 Posts

Profile of Nedim
Hi,

Welcome to the Café. Here is a great place to talk about magic and learn new things. You can talk with magicians all around the world. I hope you will enjoy here. Have a nice time. And don't forget to write.

magicially yours,

Nedim Guzel
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Greetings from Asia (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL