The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » If an ambulance, police car or fire truck goes by... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Pete Legend
View Profile
Inner circle
Ireland
1401 Posts

Profile of Pete Legend
Dear God if someone was to take offence at a little line....Here were I live in County Cork Ireland we slag..its a part of our culture.If anything its a sign of affection...in all fairness if I said any of the lines mentioned and someone complained,I would'nt have to kick him in the nuts as someone would do it for me!By the way Gaddy Im a stage mentalist Smile
Rupert Bair
View Profile
Inner circle
?
2181 Posts

Profile of Rupert Bair
Peter, get out of this thread, Your a mentalist. You've never had to deal with the hustle and bustle of people throwing things at you and not tipping you. You've never even been heckled!! The only time you've seen an ambulance is from all the people I've made sick at my gigs Smile

Heck, you've not even seen the streets!

But then again, theres nothing to do in Cork, except slag cork off!!

=P

Love you man!

Matt.
Pete Legend
View Profile
Inner circle
Ireland
1401 Posts

Profile of Pete Legend
Lol so Coleman is that how it is?

Well good natured slaggin like I said is an obvious sign of affection so I'll just assume your totally in love with Cork and will most likely die here one day....obviously you would settle down first Smile

Oh nobody ever got sick at your gigs...I remember a woman and her family who wanted you dead after ummm the "incident" but apart from that....

But yes the streets not my thing...really should'nt be here but none the less may steal your lines Smile

Coleman best to you sir!

Pete
Rupert Bair
View Profile
Inner circle
?
2181 Posts

Profile of Rupert Bair
Quote:
On 2007-07-24 21:19, Grobbelaar wrote:

Oh nobody ever got sick at your gigs...I remember a woman and her family who wanted you dead after ummm the "incident" but apart from that....

Ok, the only time you've seen an ambulance is when that famil beat the hell outta me!

You can steal my lines. You can steal my props, you can steal my clothes (heck you have worn most of my socks in spain!) But you can't steal the CO"o"LMAN.

I would love to visit cork...you know I almost did a show there with a mentalist but he didn't want to pay for me to abuse his audience! Infact. I'm coming over in a few weeks if I get paid on time. I love the irish girls as you know. Smile

See ya soon, keep the couch warm for me!

Matt.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » If an ambulance, police car or fire truck goes by... (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL